Part 9

"She what?!?!" Gaara said while looking at a frantic Kankuro.

"She's coming back. Apparently she found out" Kankuro said. "Are we gonna use plan B?"

"There's no other choice" Gaara said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean I can't leave?!" I asked at the ninjas who guarded the gates of the Hidden Mist Village.

"I'm sorry but the storm's got super dangerous" said the man. I looked up at the sky who wasn't that dark.

"Don't try to fool me, there's no dangerous storm out there!!!" I yelled. "Now outta my way!"

"Temari-san we're just following orders from the Mizukage herself!"

I blinked, from the Mizukage? But I just spoke to her a while ago and she told me that it was okay for me to leave.

Unless..

"Gaara.." I said while clenching my fist.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kankuro entered the house. I knew he was about to go to train and that he needed his puppets. So, I did the task of fixing his beloved puppets.

Kankuro entered the house after I finished them. "Ah, there they are!" he said while picking up his puppets while I was at the couch.

But as soon as he grabbed his puppets they broke into millions of pieces. "What the?!? What's this?!? My puppets!!"

"Oh no, what could've happened to them?" I said in a sarcastic tone while smirking.

"That's it! I'm gonna kill you!" Kankuro said in anger before falling into my shadow possesion jutsu. "I-I can't move!"

"Heh! Now who's superior now?" I smirked while expanding my jutsu and taking the pieces of his puppets. With that, I put Kankuro into a cell.

"What are you doing?!?" he yelled. "Let me go out!!"

"I don't think so" I said while putting the key in a table in front of him. "You're gonna be there for three days, just like I was."

And then I abandoned Kankuro trapped in his cell.

"Well, I underestimated him" Kankuro said.

Hours later, Kankuro was trying his best to take the key with his arm but he failed whike I found myself in the kitchen, looking for some food.

"Dammit!" he said while the key went to the floor, making it harder to reach. "So close"

"I can't believe there's no steak here! What are you vegetarians?" I said while walking out from the kitchen. Then I saw the key on the floor and I picked it up. "Oh, we don't wanna miss it do we?"

Then I went to my room, leaving a very angered puppet master behind.

"This is WAR!!!!!" he shouted while trying desperately to move the cell.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I entered the house tired as ever from all the paperwork, only to find Kankuro locked up in a cell made of...his puppet pieces?

"Shouldn't you be training?" I asked while going close to him.

"Gaara! Get me out!" he asked excitedly.

"What happened?"

"Shikamaru locked me up." he said. "He has the keys."

I laughed. So the Nara's using his brain huh?

"Don't laugh! Just get me out" Kankuro said.

"Play yourself dead" I said coldly. Kankuro stared at me in confusion before I sighed. "Just do it"

"Fine" he said while laying on the floor and playing dead. Then I stood up and took a big breath.

"OH NO! KANKURO! KANKURO WAKE UP! HELP! SHIKAMARU!" I yelled in panic, loud enough that suddenly a half purple Shikamaru went down with only his towel.

Oh this prank's gonna be good.

"What happened?!?!" he said before looking at Kankuro. "Shit what happened?!"

"I don't know I found him like this!" I said. "We need to go to the hospital"

"Quick let me get him out!" Shikamaru said while pulling out the keys. "Now go with him while I change myself!"

"There's no time!" I said while picking him up. "Just grab the house keys!"

"Okay, okay!" He said while looking for the keys as me and Kankuro quietly left the house.

"I can't find the-" he said while turning around. "Huh? Well, maybe he used his sand to pick him up."

Then he went to the front door of the house. "Damn he's fast, he disspeared in a matter of seconds....But when did he used his sand then? He always makes noise while using his sand.."

Then the door closed leaving the Nara outside who didn't know that part of the towel was pinched in it. "What the?! Fine, I'll just go to the backdoor.."

But as he took one step the towel fell off, leaving a half purple naked Shikamaru in the middle of the street.

"Oh no..." he said while people laughed at him. Then I looked through the window, smirking evily.

"HAHAHAHAHAH" laughed Kankuro.

"Who's the boss now, Shikamaru?" I said with an evil grin.