Part 4

"Awww it's really a shame that you have to leave" Ino said in a sad tone.

"Ino this is just a mission" I said while sighing. "You're making a drag out of everything."

"But what about the wedding?!?!" she yelled.

"Yeah, what about it?" Chouji added.

"Takw it easy guys, I'll have a word with Temari about it" I replied while leavig. "Anyway, I'll see you in a while.."

---------------------------------------------------------

"What did you called us for Kakashi-sensei?" asked Sakura confused.

"I'm sure you're all aware of Shikamaru's wedding" he replied while everyone nodded. "Well I must tell you that the wedding will take place in Suna"

"Ehh?!?!?!?!?" everyone yelled.

"Why Suna?!?!" Ino yelled. "Chouji and I promised him to make the perfect wedding here!!!"

"I guess you're forgetting that Temari's a sand village ninja. And alsp the Kazekage's sister" Kakashi added.

"Hmmm...I still don't get it dattebayo.." Naruto said while crossing his arms. "Why does he has to go there?"

"Baka! Suna's policies are different from Konoha" Sakura said. "Shikamaru has to do what they say in order to fulfill their desires."

"Just like you did when you married Hinata" Kakashi grinned.

"So? Why did you called us for?" Sai asked.

"To help with the preparations. Temari's brothers wants you to help them make the wedding. You'll deliver some of the materials to Suna when they say so." Kakashi replied. "Understood?"

"Hai!" they all said.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Kazekage-sama" said one of his assistants.

"Not on my free day" he cursed while sitting at the couch. "What is it?"

"He has arrived" he said while Gaara opened his eyes widely. "Bring him in."

I entered the house. "Hi" I said while the assistant left the house.

Suddenly, Kankuro rushed over to him. "Shikamaru!! Oh, it's been so long pal!!"

"Y-yeah...you're crushing me" Shikamaru said while Kankuro hugged him tightly.

"Oh really? I didn't notice" I replied almost sarcastically.

"Shikamaru?" asked a female voice I knew very well.

"Temari!"

"Gaara what is he doing here?" she asked quite annoyed.

"Geez Temari is that the way to salute your fiancée?" Kankuro teased.

"He'll stay with us for a while until the wedding's done" he said. "I figured it out that it'll be easier to decide everything while his stay since the wedding will take place here."

"W-wait here?!" I asked surprised.

"Suna's policies" Temari said while I gulped.

"Kankuro, show him his new room" Gaara said serious.

"My pleasure" he said. "Come on Nara!!"

Temari watched how both men left and turned to his younger brother. "What are you doing?"

"Giving orders" he replied as if nothing happened.

"You're treating him like shit and you know it!" she said while pointig at him.

"I wasn't the one who didn't greeted him properly"

"You're acting like a little child" she pouted.

"At least I'm not pouting" Temari gulped in anger and left to her room.

Meanwhile, I entered my new room.

"Tell me Shikamaru" Kankuro said. "How many babies are you planning to make?"

"What the- I'm not even married!!" I replied nervous.

"You're nervous and you're blushing" he said.

"It's...n-none of your business??"

His facial expressions went from a stern to a shocked one. "So you've thought of it!!!! PERVERT!!"

"I'm not a pervert!! YOU ARE!!"

"No YOU ARE!!"

"Aargh!! Just get out of my room" I replied while sighing. Kankuro left the room laughing.

I sighed. "This will be such a pain in the ass.."