Part 10

After a while, someone knocked the door. As Kankuro opened it, he found a short haired girl standing in front of him.

"Hey, what's up Matsuri?" he said while smiling but the small girl wasn't that happy.

"You really messed up!" she yelled. "You should accept the fact that Temari's getting married with him!"

"I don't know what you're talking about-" he said while closing the door but she stepped a foot in and kept on speaking.

"You two know what I'm talking about! Now let me in!" she said while I went there.

"What is it?" I said in my usual tone. But unfortunately, my very first student knew me so well that she wasn't that scared of me like the old days.

"You should stop this. He's had already of your 'proofs', you know he's the one for her!" she said. "They love each other. What are you gonna do when Temari's back? She's coming like a maniac you know"

"She wont be here until next week" I said.

"You know how is she when she's mad at you two"

"She's never been mad at me"

"But to me she has" Kankuro murmured. Suddenly, the main door of the house was destroyed by a strong wave of chakra. That simple act scared everyone of us.

"KANKURO AND GAARA SABAKU NO!!!" yelled a voice that both of us could recognized very well.

"Temari?!?! How did you get here so fast?" asked Kankuro while trying to stay calm.

"Didn't expect to see you that soon" I said in a stoic tone. Hell, I was scared to death! Now I know why Kankuro tries not to fight her.

"Where the hell is Shikamaru?! I know you've pulling pranks on him so where is he now!!" she said while pointing at me. I couldn't get nervous now so I have to find a way to get away with this.

"I don't know where's Shikamaru, and accussing me of pulling pranks on him is absurd! I am offended!" I said. "By the way, how did you get here so fast?"

"I have my ways besides,.." she said while starig at me in a mad tone. But then the phone rang, distracting us from all that was happening.

I used this as the perfect oportunity to run away from her but she stepped in front of me and grabbed my hand. "I'll pick it up" she said.

I must say, her grip was super strong! But I didn't show it. She slowly left my hand and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" she said.

"Temari?!" said a desperate, male voice. "Thank kami you're here! Lisyen, I need you to pick me up at the  Police Force Station."

"Police Force?!? Why the heck are you in there?" she asked.

"I'll explain you later but please, just pick me up. Oh, and bring me some clothes!...Long story" he said while hanging up.

"What happened to his clothes huh? I said coldy as ever, only to receive a death glare from her that made me gulp.

"Matsuri let's go" she said while leavig the house.

"Hai!"

Then, Kankuro and I were left alone.

"So? Do you think we over did it a bit?" he said while leaning closer. "He wasn't like the others"

"We did what we have to do. We prooved him..." I said. "....and he's still here so, he's the right guy for her."