Part 17

A week passed and the day finally arrived. The wedding was finally about to take place in Temari's village, Sunagakure. Half of the floral decorations were prepared by Ino, the food was a mix of Chouji and Kankuro's tastes...

What can I say? Everything was perfectly done except for one thing...

"Oi, Shikamaru! It's the third time you go to the bathroom in an hour dattebayo!" said Naruto from the other side of the door.

"You shouldn't had made him eat that ramen bowl" said Kiba.

"Specially one that was made 3 days ago" added Sai. At that moment I got out of the bathroom.

"Damm it Naruto what the hell was inside that bowl!?!" I said annoyed.

"Well..." He said nervously. Then Gaara and Kankuro suddenly bumped inside the room.

"So, how's everything going on?" said Kankuro before looking at me confused. "What the heck just happened to you?!"

"You know, the wedding's about to take place in an hour.." added Gaara.

"I know, but thanks to some food someone made me eat I ended up in the bathroom" I said while groaning in pain and walking again to the bathroom.

"Heheh..sorry" said Naruto. Gaara and Kankuro looked at eachother.

"What now?!" said Kankuro. "Temari can't know about this"

"Shhh, let me think" said Gaara. "Got it!"

"What?"

"We need Sakura to heal him"

"But she's at Temari's room! I'll be too obvious"

"Kankuro, as the Kazekage I order you to bring Sakura to this room!"

"But if I do it I'll have to drag every girl out!!" Kankuro said while Gaara walked away with determination. "Gaara!!"

He sighed, "Dammit, of all the days he had to get sick!" he cursed while walking to Temari's room. "And now I have to deal with Temari's rage because he's the Kazekage! Damm it!!"

After a while, walking through the hallway and cursing about Gaara's orders, he stopped at the door that leaded to Temari's room. He stood there for a while and took a big breath before knocking the door.

"Let's do this"