Part 2

"Absolutely not!!" said one of the council men. "We're not allowing this to happen."

"Say whatever you want, but you'll never decide who should I marry" I said while crossing my arms and sitting my chair. My brother's Kankuro and Gaara were beside me aswell.

"This marriage cannot be done. Temari-san is from the royal family and she will not marry someone from another village. Much less from an unrecognized clan!" said another man.

"The Nara clan has a high standard in Konoha. It is well recognized from their role during the 4th world shinobi war so I don't see why she can't marry him" said Gaara with his usual cold voice. "However, Suna and Konoha are allies now so this marriage will solodify he bonds between the villages.."

The council men murmured to each other for a while.

"Fine" said one of the men. "She will get married with one condition. The ceremony will be here in this village."

"The it is decided. Dismissed." Gaara said while leaving the room with Kankuro and I.

Once we were alone at his office I yelled at him in anger. "What the hell did you just do Gaara?!?! Do you know what this means?"

"Do you know what your news meams to us Temari?" Gaara replied with a unusual dramatic voice. "You're leaving me to deal alone with this big pile of papers I have to read and sign...FOREVER!!!"

"Ah, come on! You have Kankuro to help you" I said.

"Noo!! I don't wanna sign papers!!!" Kankuro cried. Gaara gave me the 'Are you serious' look.

"Gaara, Kankuro it's okay, everything will be fine. Besides, I'll come and visit" I said trying to comfort them.

But it got worse.

"Please, don't get married that soon!" Kankuro said while giving me his puppy eyes.

"Temari.." said Gaara while doing the same. Honestly, I liked when they do it.

"Noo, don't give me that face.." I said. They knew that face worked with me so they kept doing it.

"...."

"No" I said firmly.

"Temariiii" said Kankuro.

"....."

"Elder sister.." Gaara said.

"...."

"Come on, just say it!" Kankuro said.

"No and it's final!!" I said while leaving the office. Gaara and Kankurp got depressed.

"Oi, we got a big problem" said Kankuro while Gaara went back to his seat. "We have to make the perfect wedding for her.."

"Hn." he replied.

"She will get married to that Nara boy" he added.

"Hn."

"And maybe have babies" he continued. "Babies with small dark pineapple hair and green eyes..."

"Shut up, I'm trying to think" Gaara replied coldly. Kankuro leaned close to his younger brother.

"What we're gonna do?" he asked while Gaara opened his eyes and gave him a wide smirk that made Kankuro tremble.

"Uh...Gaara?" he asked.

"I got an idea" then he grabbed a blank paper and started to write.

"Gaara? What are you doing?" Kankuro said while seeing the redhead write the letter with a hint of joy.

"Heheh.." Gaara smirked. "Let's make that Nara face his biggest drag"

Kankuro leaned closer and read the letter Gaara wrote and smirked. "Oooohhh... Kakashi-sama must be the first to read this. That's an awesome idea Gaara!!"

Gaara looked at the letter before sending it away with his brother. Then he sat again and looked at the small window. "If you think you'll get her away from us that easily you're wrong...very, very wrong."