Izuku Midoriya: Origin

Miwa P.O.V

"Oomph!"

"Oomph!"

"You'll never get into UA like that."

Geez, thanks dad.

"You put that there on purpose!" I whined, getting up from the floor and hovered above the ground, leaving my blade on the floor.

"And? Villains of all kinds will do many unpredictable things to make sure the Hero is distracted," Dad informed me and I snatched the candy bar from his hand and smirked.

"Even stealing candy~?" I teased.

"Miwa, you are the incarnation of pure evil if you put your mouth anywhere near that candy bar," Dad accused, and I could already see his hair starting to slowly float up.

"Oh really, hm~?" I bit it.

"Run."

His bandages headed my way and I flipped over them and flew upstairs, the bandages not too far behind and I shut the door to my room.

"Wah!" One bandage wrapped around my leg by going under the door and repeatedly slammed me into my own door until I opened it, giving in and dropping the candy.

"You're insane!"

"I've been called worse," He sighed, eating his candy while I groaned at the pain in my back from being slammed into the wall multiple times.

"By the way, your blood might stain the floors-"

"I know, I know, I'll go get it," Sighing, I flew back downstairs and saw that my sword started to return to it's liquid form, a.k.a my blood.

I hope it lasts longer then this during the exams.

My wrist cut open again and the blade that I forged from my own blood flew back inside my body.

"Who's this stupid green haired kid outside your window?"

Crap! It's Izuku!

"Just my friend that I made at the park," Shrugging it off, dad sneered at me, suspecting something before I threw myself outside my balcony.

"WAAH! I'LL CATCH YOU, MI-WAAA!"

I landed in Izukus' arms and expected him to collapse like always, but instead, he actually stayed upright and I looked at him with some surprise.

"S-Stop scaring me like that, Miwa!" Izuku shook, setting me down as we exited my backyard and I brushed my hand against his.

"Sorry Izuku-whoa! Since when did you start getting all muscley~?" I asked with a bit of a flirtatious tone and his cheeks turned pink.

"I've just been working out more,
th-that's all. Miwa, c-can I ask you a question?"

"Of course!"

"Willyoukissme?!"

I giggled at his innocence and he kept his eyes closed in case I, his girlfriend, rejected him. Not having much experience myself in kissing, I kinda leaned forward and gave his lips a quick peck.

"DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR LIPS ARE SOFT?!" He burst out, his entire face blood red and I started laughing.

"Oh my god! This is so embarrassing!" He squeaked out and covered his face with his hands.

"Wanna hold hands the rest of the way?" I asked and he looked from mine to his for a few seconds before gulping.

"Y-yeah, I would like that," He grinned, his slightly sweaty hand holding my small one as we walked to the duck pond.

I have a sweet boyfriend, I'm going to UA High, everything's perfect.

What could go wrong?