Yaoyorozu: Rising

Yagi Toshinori P.O.V

"Miwa is quite strong, so she might be able to take on All Might all by herself

"Miwa is quite strong, so she might be able to take on All Might all by herself."

"True, but she's lost her memories, remember? She has some idea how to use her Quirks, but she isn't fully aware on everything about it."

"Pair her up with Bakugou and Midoriya," Aizawa spoke up, interrupting the debate.

"You see how she makes them act, they'll both work together if they have someone who they'll want to protect, and she's vulnerable right now," He explained, looking at me, waiting for me to interject as her birth father.

He's right.

We need Bakugou to start acting like a mature student, or else he'll be even more suspicious then before.

"I agree. Votes on yes?" I asked, raising my hand up and everyone else did so, adding Miwa to their team

"Is that Iida girl doing alright?"

"Unfortunately, her heart stopped beating the other day, but luckily the doctors were able to revive her. With all of the injuries she's suffered and being stabbed in the heart, she won't make it. Doctors predict that she'll die any day now," The horror that our student will die struck us all in the hearts, especially since we can't do anything about it, even Recovery Girl couldn't do much.

Concluding the meeting, I stepped outside in my Hero form and saw Endeavor smirking.

"Hello Endeavor!" He turned to me.

"Hello, All Might. You're going to regret not letting your daughter marry my son."

Oh, that.

"Why is that?"

"I found a more suitable girl who's parents would be happy to hand her over. Yaoyorozu Momo is her name," He chuckled, walking past me and I frowned.

Oh no.

She'll be heartbroken, my little girl.

She cares so much for him too!

Wait. . .

"Endeavor!" I called out to him.

"Yes?"

"Let's make a deal."

Miwa P.O.V

You can do it, Shouto!

I hoped that my mental cheers of encouragement reached him, and stared at the screen intensely.

"Miwa, All Might wants to speak with you, dearie," Recovery Girl told me and I nodded, walking out and finding All Might around the corner, looking nervous?

Is he alright?

"Miwa, you care for young Todoroki, correct?"

Be honest.

No point in hiding it if everyone knows.

"Very much."

"Good! So you won't be mad!"

Mad. . .?

Why would I be mad?

"I spoke to Endeavor, young Todorokis' father, and we've agreed on a Quirk Marraige!"

Wh-what?

"You two are to be wed within a year, and since young Todoroki cares for you as well-!"

"You did this without my consent?! Yes, I care for Shouto, but I'm still lost on my true feelings for him! H-How could you?! A Quirk Marraige?! That's not based on love, just power!" I lashed out and he looked taken back.

"Miwa, I was only doing-"

"No! He might not even like me anymore because of Momo. . .She's more then me. . ."

He reached his hand out for me, but I shoved it away, tears glossing over my eyes in betrayal and I ran, I ran and ran, not knowing where I was going in the building.

He might care for Momo!

I can't do anything for him! For us!

I-I don't love him like I want to!

WHY?!

LET ME REMEMBER GOD DAMNIT, PLEASE!

My head swam with regrets, my heart felt as if my blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat with my fear, anxiety and heartache.

This scar on my neck, f-flat body, I'm not good enough!

He'll find out soon and be angry towards me!

"I'm so sorry, Shouto. P-Please don't be mad at me, I-I. . ." I got choked up as a sob escaped and I slid on the wall, sadness running wild through me while regret made me feel nauseas.

Please. . .

Don't hate me. . .

(The Aizawa fanfic will be up soon.
Burning Stars.)