Roaring Sports Festival [2]

Miwa P.O.V

"And for the student pledge, we have

"And for the student pledge, we have. . .Bakugou Katsuki!" Midnight introduced him, but she wasn't looking at him, she had her eyes on me.

Turning away from her, Shouto placed his hand on my shoulder and a growl was heard coming from Bakatsukis' throat.

"What's with him?" Shouto whispered to me and the kiss that happened in the forest flashed in my mind and my cheeks turned rosy pink.

"K-Katsuki. . .? W-What was that for?" I stuttered.

"What do you think it was for? I like you. Do you like me back, or not?"

So straightforward.

"I-I don't know, Katsuki. I've. . .Kinda pictured you as an older brother," I admitted truthfully.

"Whether you expect it or not, I'm gonna make you fall in love with me. Just watch," He chuckled, smirking.

"Yeah, sure. . ."

"Katsuki. . .He kissed me."

Shouto didn't say anything.

Oh, right! Katsuki!

"I just wanna say. . I'm gonna win."

KATSUKI, WHAT THE HELL?!

"Why would you be so disrespectful?! You're representing us all!" Iida yelled at him over all of the booing.

"It's not my fault you all are just stepping stones to my victory," Katsuki gave a thumbs down to everyone.

"I'M GONNA CRUSH THIS OVERCONFIDENT JERK!" One of them with silverish hair threatened.

"And here we have representing all the heroes in training, my daughter, Aizawa Miwa!"

Having all eyes on me with whispers roaming around, I felt my self-confidence shrink.

"You can do it," Shouto whispered reassuringly.

I walked up the steps and Midnight lowered down the mic for me to reach, giving me a friendly smile.

Taking a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling, I started.

You can do this. . .

"As many of you may know, I am the child of All Might and Midnight. Many things are expected of me now, but. . .I say to hell with those expectations!" Saying this, everyone gasped at my sudden bravery.

"What is she doing?"
"Doesn't she know how lucky she is?"

"It doesn't matter who we're related to, how great our parents or relatives are! We are our own heroes!
Our Quirks are our Quirks! So, I don't care what's expected of me because I'm not my parents, I'm not a mirror of them, I'm my own person.
I'm going to become the best hero I can become by my own means, and not by the influence of others who think that I should follow in my parents footsteps. I made my own decision when I waltzed through the doors of UA.
I've chosen to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves!
Isn't that what we're all here for?!"

"YEAH!" My class, my friends, shouted.

"Then let's fight, and never give up!"
I proclaimed proudly and cheers erupted from not only my friends, but also the others that attend UA High, and even people in the stands.

"That was amazing!" Ochako shouted as I walked down.

"You even inspired the people in the stands, ribbit," Tsu added with a smile.

"Thanks everyone! I didn't think my voice would be so. . .Inspiring though," I admitted, twiddling with my thumbs.

"Without further ado, let's get started!
This is where you begin feeling the pain, the first fateful game of the festival! What could it be?!"

Obstacle Run.

Um. . .Is flying allowed?

"All of the classes will participate in this treacherous contest! A lot of monitors will be outside of the area to watch. I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least not in this game~, so you're free to do whatever your heart desires!" She added a bit of a flirtatious tone.

Now I see it.

"Now then, take your places, contestants!"

I have to be careful.

I may be able to fly, but like the Exams, there could be more to it.

So maybe first place isn't my goal?

Well, I guess we'll have to find out!

"BEGIN!"

All of our legs started moving at once, rushing past one another to make it to the front, to be in first place.

But as we raced on, desperate to be noticed by the Pros in the crowd, there were two watching me already, right from the beginning.

Endeavor, and one not in the crowd, but at home, looking at the screen at the little girl he once met, the little girl that was promised to be his granddaughter, who grew up to find out the truth.