Start Line

Miwa P.O.V

"Izuku, you're shaking like a newborn lamb," I couldn't help but giggle at this, seeing his entire body trembling just by looking at the Battle Center.

"S-S-Sorry, I'm ju-just really
ne-ner-nervous."

Aren't you always nervous?

"Miwa, is your dad known? Is he a Pro-Hero? Who's your mom-?"

"ALRIGHT! I give in! My dad is the hero, Eraserhead. He's not widely known because he hates the spotlight. My mom. . .gave me up," I sighed, rubbing my arm and looking down.

"O-oh, I never knew that, I'm so sorry Miwa. But, Eraserhead?! He's literally one of the coolest and mysterious heroes out there!" A chuckle escaped past my pink lips.

Yeah, he is pretty cool.

"Your mom must have light hair then, considering Eraserhead has black hair."

Hm, yeah, she must have light hair!

Ranging from blonde to pink, it shouldn't be that hard to find her!

Looking around, I saw Izuku talking to the boy who scolded him earlier for mumbling the entire assembly.

"He practically wet himself in the lecture hall."

"Dude, what a loser."

"One less rival to worry about."

"Shut up!" I yelled, but only made them laugh at me because of my tiny stature, so I don't look all that intimidating.

"Oh we'll see who's laughing after the Exams," Growling under my breath, the gates opened and I bolted inside, along with all of the other participants.

Be confident in your abilities, Miwa.

But, maybe cutting your wrists might trigg-

A One-Pointer rammed into my small body, knocking me into a nearby building and I coughed up blood.

Good enough!

With the blood I coughed up, some small cuts formed in my skin and with as much blood that I could squeeze out, I made a katana blade.

Bolting towards me, I fly as high as I could, and then rammed my sword right into its head, causing it to explode and fall down.

And that was only a One-Pointer, not so bad.

Keep going, Miwa!

~●~

"IZUKU!"

I ran towards his unconscious form, my heart racing a million miles a minute as worry laced my very being for my best friend.

"Izuku, how did you-?! You idiot!" I yelled, struggling to pull his body up and trying to sling his not-broken arm over my shoulder to help him.

Has he been hiding his Quirk this whole time?!

I'm so confused!

"Oh my goodness! You were hurt this badly just by your own Quirk?"

"Recovery Girl," I whispered, looking up at her.

"My my, Miwa, it's been so long, dearie. You're just as beautiful as your mother," Those words made me freeze, and my sudden loss for words made her realize something.

"Don't worry, Miwa, I know the situation. MUAH!"

He gave Izuku a kiss on the forehead, his wounds starting to heal.

"What's she doing?"

"You're watching a school nurse in action, the youthful heroine: Recovery Girl. Her Quirk is an awesome boost of healing power, she's the only reason UA can hold these reckless Exams," One of the participants explained.

"Do you need any medical attention?" Recovery Girl asked me.

"No, no thank you-!"

"WHY IS THERE SO MUCH BLOOD OVER HERE?!"

Someone screeched and I looked to my right to see my own blood on the floor. Walking over, I still had one fresh cut and put my hand in the pool of blood.

The blood then traveled up my arm and back into my wound, my Quirk taking out any germs and dirt that was in it before.

"Follow me, Miwa. We need to talk," Nodding, I followed Recovery Girl.