Rage, You Damn Nerd

Aizawa Shouta P.O.V

"She saw you?!"

"No, but she almost did. Oh, I shouldn't have spoke to her! Now she knows my voice-!"

"Can you two stop worrying so much?" They both turned to me, stopping their frantic panic attack.

"Sorry Shouta, in just so nervous about meeting my daughter, and introducing. . .him, to her," She twiddled around with her thumbs.

"You act like he's not in the room with us."

"Yeah, I-I'm still here."

"Sorry! Anyways, does she hate me?"

Straight to the point, that's not like you at all.

You really are nervous.

"She claims to hate you for abandoning her, but I don't think that's the case. I've explained it to her that you weren't ready for a child, but all she wants is to have her questions answered," I explained.

"Okay, I understand."

With that, she left the room, leaving me with him.

"She looks a lot like her mom, but thanks to your genetics, her hair is lighter, her eyes are amber, the color of your dads' eyes. Either you tell Miwa, or I do-"

"I'll think of something soon, I promise! I just have to get to class."

You better.

Miwa P.O.V

"I AM HERE

"I AM HERE. . .COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

All Might came into the classroom in his silver-age costume and I mentally fangirled.

All Might is one of my teachers?!

YAY!

"Welcome to the most important class in UA High! Think of it as heroing 101! Here, you will learn the basics of being a Pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good! LET'S GET INTO IT! Today, we'll pull no punches!"

"Fight training!" Blondie grinned with excitement and even from here, I can see the murder in his eyes.

"Real combat?!" Izuku panicked.

"But one of the keys' to being a hero is. . .LOOKING GOOD! These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms, and the request you sent in before school started."

My suit!

YAY!

I'm so excited! Oh, I can hardly contain it!