Wanna Get Married?

(Not an actual episode, just wanted to make another chappy cuz why not?)
Miwa P.O.V

"Aah. . ."

We headed back to UA, where all of the girls decided to take showers, having scraps and blood from the fights, and are taking our precious time.

"You've got your memories back?!"

"Yup!"

"Yay!" Mina cheered, wrapping her towel around her body while I finished up washing the strawberry shampoo from my hair.

"All Might informed us of it, but we wanted to make sure. Congratulations on the win by the way! Wow, who knew you had so much power," Momo smiled in admiration, but I still have suspicions about her-courtesy of my friends.

Neither did I.

"We're heading back, I'll make sure Mineta doesn't try and sneak in, ribbit," Tsu informed me and I moved the curtains to see that most of them were all dressed!

"Thanks, tell Aizawa I'll be back soon."

Left alone with my thoughts, my memories now back, my head raced a million miles an hour with questions, but there's one very important one:

My Quirk Marraige.

"What do I do. . .? I mean, marrying Shouto is a dream come true, but I'm only fifteen! Knowing Endeavor, news about my memories returning probably got to him and he might speed up the Marraige."

"You got that right."

"SHOUTO?! What are you doing in here?!" I panicked, holding the curtains to my body and peeking out to see Shouto fully dressed in uniform.

"Sorry, it's just that Mineta tried sneaking in, so I helped Tsu. I wanted to know how you felt about the Quirk Marraige," Sighing, I turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around my body before stepping out, only to find Shouto completely turned around.

So cute~.

"How do I feel about it? In all honesty. . ."

.

.

.

"I don't mind," I confessed and he turned around in confusion, but then turned to the wall when he saw that I'm only in a towel.

"It's fine, it's not like I'm stark-naked."

"But, why are you okay with this? Endeavor is taking advantage of our feelings towards eachother."

"I know, but he's also kinda helping, in a way. And he can't-okay, he can get mad if I don't produce a powerful child, but what can he really do about it? I'm completely fine marrying you, Shouto," I confessed.

"The wedding is going to be held in two months."

"Okay. . .TWO MONTHS?! How is that possible?!" I yelled, freaking out.

"My father has his ways. So, you're completely sure you want to do this? We're fifteen."

"I'm completely, one hundred percect sure I want to become Todoroki Miwa," I smiled up at him and he softly smiled back.

"Now go, or else Aizawa will get the wrong idea."

"He'll be getting the wrong idea during our honeymoon anyways."

"SHOUTO!" 0////0

~●~

"Aizawa Miwa, will you marry me?"

"I will."

Shouto slipped the ring that his mother gave him on my pinky and the other on his.

"Wait, so you're getting married?!"

"In two months?!"

"You're FIFTEEN!"

"My father arranged a Quirk Marraige between us, and with her memories returned, he sped up the date. Everyone is invited," Shouto explained to the class, holding my hand.

Todoroki Miwa. . .Todoroki Miwa. . .I LOVE IT!

"And since you both are virgins, you both will obviously have your honeymoon at the end of your senior year?" Aizawa asked in a bored tone.

"Nope! At the end of the school year!"

"EH?!"

The entire class burst out in questions, the girls excited and chatting up a storm, the guys whistling and whooing at Shouto, but all we care about right now is each other.

Nothing will ruin that day.

I'm sure of it.