What If?

(What if Izuku and Miwa only met when Izuku was training? What if she knew that she was All Mights' daughter AND All Might and Midnight raised her? This is what would've happened.)
Miwa P.O.V

"HERE COMES DAWN!"

"HERE COMES DAWN!"

Flying down onto the ground, my hands set on my hips, I set a smile on my face as the dust cleared away.

"The Dawn of Justice!" I grinned happily and found a wimpy boy with messy green hair and green eyes staring at me with wonder and admiration.

"Young Midoriya, this-"

"You're Dawn! I know you haven't even started UA yet, but you're amazing when helping All Might save people! Oh wow, this is a dream come true!" He squealed, fawning over me and I strutted over to him in my skintight, white suit with blue markings on the sides and a red cape.

"Did you also know that All Might is my father?"

". . .huh?"

"That's right, young Midoriya! Young Dawn here is my daughter!"

"WHAAAAT?!" Midoriya yelled.

"I'm the daughter of All Might and Midnight. They've kept it a secret from the media for years, but once I enter UA, they'll announce it to the world!" Stating this, tears formed in his eyes and I raised my brow.

"I-Is that why you brought me here. . .? To tell me that you don't need a successor because you have Dawn. . .?" He whimpered.

"Young Midoriya, that's not it at all! Dawn is here to help you train, not to tell you that you're not my successor," Dad explained and I bent down to him, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"R-Really?"

"Yup! Besides, I don't have the full power of One For All. As you know, I have two Quirks, and One For All isn't. . .manifested inside of me. My Quirks are called Harmony and Justice. Now get up cutie, we can't have this adorable face crying on me~!" I winked and his face turned pale red as I helped him up.

~●~

"Oomph!"

Izuku straddled me and had one hand pinning my wrists above my head, finally beating me after five months of intense training.

"You did it. . .Izuku. You finally beat me," I huffed, catching my breath and he grinned victoriosly.

"I'm back and I brought some-! YOUNG MIDORIYA! What is the meaning of this?!" Dad screeched, causing Izuku to glance between us and turn red.

"WAAAH! I'm so sorry! W-We were just training, I swear!"

"Is this true, Miwa?" Dad asked, knowing that Izuku wouldn't do something like this, but still needed to know for sure.

"Unfortunately, yes, we were just training dad. And Izuku actually beat me this time."

"Congrats, young Midoriya!"

"Hey, Izuku? Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Maybe you can texas smash me sometime~."

"Oh, sure. . .wait WHAT?!"

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!"

"SHE TRICKED ME!"

"Hehe."

~●~

"You're finally ready, Izuku. Wow, just to think that only months ago you were scrawny and small, now you're gonna be a Hero," I congratulated Izuku, both of us walking on the beach together, the sun setting.

It's beautiful.

"Dawn-?"

"Izuku, I said you can call me Miwa," He blushed in embarrassment.

"R-Right, sorry. Um, Miwa?"

"Yeah?"

"Are there times when you feel helpless? Like, you know you can't save someone?" This question stopped me in my tracks and he turned back to look at me.

"So many times, Izuku. . .It breaks my heart when there's someone who needs me, but I can't do anything about it. Being a Hero isn't all just media and looking good, because sometimes the Heroes can't make it in time," I confessed.

"Yes, the sacrifices as a Hero are great, but just so you know Izuku, it's not all fun. There will come a day when you are alone and feel helpless, but you'll have to believe in your own strength," Our eyes connected, his green eyes gazing into my amber eyes.

My cheeks heated up and I turned my head to the side.

"A-All Might probably needs to tell you some things about One For All. You should go," His cheeks flared red.

"O-oh! Um, right!"

What's with me?

"Miwa?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

Midoriya Izuku. . .

Why do I feel so alive again. . .?

When I'm with you. . .?