Gear up for The Final Exams [1]

Miwa P.O.V

"SMASH!"

Aizawa tumbled into the ground, grass in his mouth as I held my hurting hand that I used to hit him with using my Quirk, One For All, that All Might told me about.

I still can't believe such a power is mine.

The same power as All Might. . .

"Y-You're doing good. I have no doubt that you'll pass the Exam," He ruffled my hair with a soft smile.

"Get some rest. You'll need it," He went inside, but the stars caught my eye.

Maybe I can see them better from my balcony?

Making my way upstairs and into my unfamiliar room, I made my way to my balcony and gazed at the millions of stars in the sky.

So beautiful.

"Todoroki seems to care a lot about me, yet I still have no clue how I feel about him. I don't deserve him, he's too good for me. . ." The way his eyes would linger on me, the way he'd look at me, spoke to me like I was his beloved queen, the way he'd look into my eyes when kissing my knuckles.

I want so badly to remember it!

I want to remember what it was like to look into those eyes and feel the same!

I want to remember the feeling, b-but I can't!

"I-I want to remember s-so badly. . .I want to love him, why won't you let me remember?! Why?! Why?!" I pleaded with guilt and hatred as I yanked on my hair, sliding down to my knees, tears begging to be freed from their prison.

Once the first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream, touched the carpet and vanished like my memories.

.

.

.

"Don't hurt yourself for something that isn't your fault."

Looking up, Todoroki stood there on a pillar of ice, staring at me and his voice brought back so much more pain.

"What are you doing here?" I sniffled and he reached his hand out for me to grab, and I took it.

"I wanted to see you. None of the Pros knew about us, but I guess they had the idea we were together," He added, looking around, helping me back up.

"You shouldn't like me, Todoroki. I can't provide anything for you-"

"Your memories are sure to return. I don't doubt you one bit, so why doubt yourself?" He hopped onto the balcony, taking my hands and pulling them up to his lips.

No!

"Stop!" I yanked them away.

"Everytime you do that, I-I feel so lost! I can see that you care so much for me, I can see it in those eyes I want to love! I-I can't take this. . ." The tears came back, as well as the sadness in my aching heart.

"I'm sorry, I'll g-" I hugged him from behind, taking in his scent.

Vanilla. . .My favorite.

"Please. . .Stay?" My emotions are confusing to the both of us, but as much as my heart aches in pain, it still yearns for the feelings we once shared.

"Okay."

Shutting off the lights, I climbed into my bed and he joined me, wearing only basketball shorts and a tank top, showing off his masculinity as he carefully held the small of my back, pulling me into him.

"Sleep well, Miwa," He whispered into my hair, my muscles relaxing and I let myself go in his warmth.

"You too. . ."

.

.

.

"Shouto."

And so, with the warmth of him and a few memories, I let myself sleep peacefully once more.