Acceptance

Miwa P.O.V

*poke*

*poke*

*poke* *poke*

. . .*poooooke*

"WHAT?!" I snapped at dad because he kept poking my cheek with his index finger.

"So impatient. Anyways, you got your letter from U-"

"GIMME!" I snatched it from his hands and started opening it.

"-A," He finished before walking out of my room, closing the door behind him.

"HELLO THERE!"

Jesus freaking christ, that scared me!

"As you know, you have earned seventy-nine points in the Physical Exams, as well as eighty-five in the Written Exam. The judges were impressed with your skills, especially that Quirk of-what? I know, just let me finish this one up. ANYWAYS-!"

STOP THAT!

"You, Miwa Aizawa, have made it into UA High. Your dad is very proud of you. . .Good luck on your first day!"

The holographic projection ended, but there was still a letter.

"Dear Miwa Aizawa,
The judges, as well as All Might, were very impressed with your Quirk: Harmony. We expect great things from you.
Sincerely,
Midnight."

No way! Midnight wrote this?!

SHE'S SO COOL!

They also sent a request form I had to fill out for my hero suit request, and I drew out everything I imagined it would look like.

It's perfect!

"That's too revealing," Dad appeared behind me.

"You know what, you're right, Dad. How about I wear knee-high stripper boots too?" I suggested sarcastically and he sighed.

"You win. But I doubt you can fill it in with that flat chest-."

"I'M ALMOST A B-CUP!" Throwing my shoe at me, the door already closed and hit it instead.

Looking back at my designs, I smiled at how I made it into the most prestigious academy by my own abilities, and made my own hero suit by my own designs.

I'll just send this in, and in three weeks, I'll attend UA High!