Game Over

Miwa P.O.V

"WAKE UP, YOU IDIOT!"

My amber eyes snapped open to see Katsuki shaking me rapidly and Kirishima attempting to stop him.

In a flash, my arms wrapped themselves around Katsuki and he froze. He stuttered out half words in an attempt to ask me what I was doing and why I was doing it.

"Hey, Bakatsuki-"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"-how did I end up here?" Finishing up my sentence, I pulled myself away from him and stood up.

"Through some kinda' teleportation thing. That smoke-villain brought us here. AND WE HAD TO FIGHT WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING YOUR ASS OFF!"

"Kirishima, what's the plan?"

"DON'T IGNORE ME, LOSER!"

~●~

"DAD!"

My voice echoed throughout the USJ and the monster that was bashing my dads' head into the cement stopped and looked at me.

"You survived, huh? Can't expect any less from A-"

"DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING THEY SA-! MMM!" He shoved dads' face back into the concrete.

"Leave him alone! I'm the one you wanted to kill!" Forcing my legs to stop shaking so badly, I slowly started towards them.

"Spare his life. . .F-For mine."

"Hm? What am I hearing? You want me to kill you instead of him?" I nodded yes, gulping down a lump in my throat.

What are you doing?

"Yes. I don't care about my life anymore, because it's just full of questions that I won't ever get answers too. Kill me, not him."

"MIWA! DON'T DO THIS!" Izuku screamed from the water, his eyes full of tears.

Izuku. . .

"If you die, who am I suppose to care for as much as I care for you?! Everyone would be so miserable without you, whether you know it or not! You bring so much joy into our lives, so please don't end it!" Sobs racked his body and beside him, Mineta and Tsu were crying as well.

Tears ran down my face at all of the kind words that he told me, but knew that in my mind, I'd want dad to live.

"I'm sorry, Deku. Tell my mom that I don't hate her, okay?"

"MIWA!"

He reached for my face and I closed my eyes, prepared to crack into a million pieces and fall to the ground, where the wind would pick me up and take me to wherever my next destination would be.

"I'd hate to end it like this, but just so you know. . ." He trailed off, leaning towards my ear.

"Eraserhead was never your father in the first place."

Then, we all heard a crash.