Everyone's Internships

Shouto P.O.V

I watched as she slept peacefully, her glasses beside her while she nustled into her pillow.

If only I could heal her, but I don't have that type of Quirk.

I longed to have my arms wrapped around her, keeping her safe and secure, and just to have the knowledge that she loves me, but unfortunately, that's long gone.

"Todoroki? You still here?" Slightly flinching at her voice, my eyes locked with hers in the dark room.

"I'll only be here till tomorrow."

"That's not what I asked. . .Can you sleep with me? I feel like I'm scattered, I don't know what to think or feel," A whimper escaped past her lips and in a matter of seconds, I removed the blanket and was by her side.

Making sure to be careful of her injuries, she scoot a bit, making room for me and one arm was around her waist while my other hand stroked through her pink locks.

"I'm sorry that I can't love you," She whispered into the darkness.

"It's not your fault. Go to sleep," Her head was in my chest and soon, I heard light snores coming from her and chuckled.

Why are you so perfect?

Closing my eyes, with only hope and prayers, I fell asleep with her in my arms.

~●~

"You're going back to your internship?" Miwa asked as I came into the room, propping herself up.

"I still have much to learn from my father, I'm sorry-"

"God, you're too perfect. I feel like I shouldn't have you because I can't love you like you love me," Grabbing her hand, I kissed her knuckles before locking our gaze.

"I'll see you soon, take care Miwa."

Making my way out of the hospital, I started towards my fathers' agency with a saddened expression.

She can't love me like I love her?

She'll regain her memories soon.

I'm not leaving her like this.

"Why such the long face?" Father asked me as I walked into the agency, trailing behind me.

"It's nothing."

"No, it's about Miwa. You want her to regain her memories," I gritted my teeth together, hating how right he was.

"Just leave me alone."

Toga P.O.V

Her amber eyes, soft pink lips, small frame that holds such unimaginable power, I want it!

I want it all-!

The door opened and a boy stepped into the room to greet her and she sat up. Speaking to him, I couldn't make out what the Amnesia-diagnosed girl was saying and he planted a kiss on her knuckles before leaving.

Looks like you've got yourself a prince charming~.

____________________

Instagram: Irl_Heartfilia
Snapchat: Angelina Morales
:p