Calvary Battle Finale

Gran Torino P.O.V

She has so much potential.

I watched the girl with pink hair attempt to calm down her green haired companion, but my mind was more focused on how she fought.

Yagi, you have a beautiful daughter.

She's strong, powerful, and yet. . .

I ONLY MET HER ONCE?!

Yagi had never told me that he gave her away when he showed me his little bundle of joy, so I assumed that he was going to raise her, but I was wrong.

What intrigued me even more was Endeavors' son fighting the explosive boy. Obviously, the explosive boy can't control his anger, and Endeavors' son was so smooth in avoiding the blasts, only landing a few annoying hits on him, pissing off explosive boy even more.

They're obviously fighting over her, considering she was the only one who could stop them from fighting.

"Another one to inherit One For All? No, her Quirk is different, but still. . ." I trailed off, trying to figure out if she has multiple Quirks, or only one.

"All Mights' daughter involved with Katsuki Bakugou?"

"No, I'm not!"

I chuckled.

I can't wait to meet you, Miwa.

Miwa P.O.V

"Izuku! We did it! We're moving onto the next round!" I cheered, happy beyond belief

"I'm so happy!" He sobbed.

I can tell!

But, Shouto, he used his left side during the battle.

Is he okay?

My concern was then placed on Shouto and I started towards him.
His teeth gritted together as he stared at his left arm, angry at either Endeavor, or himself.

"You okay?" I didn't even being up the battle first, no congratulations, nothing. I wanted to know if he was okay.

"I don't know. . ." He admitted.

"Maybe it was my blood," His head snapped at me.

"I mean, you never used your flames before, so maybe it's my fault. There must be something wrong-"

"It had nothing to do with you, so do not blame yourself," His words didn't come out harsh, but it felt like something nipped at my heart.

O-oh.