Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears

Miwa P.O.V

"Dawn, Endeavor wants to speak with you," Nodding, I followed the woman to two large doors and opened one for me

Thanking her, I walked in and his flames burner brightly, and the door creeked as it closed behind me, catching his attention and I tensed up.

"Ah, Miwa! Good to see you signed on with my agency! Please, sit," Listening to him, I walked across the large room and sat my small body in the large chair, making me look like an innocent fairy in a large jungle.

(Shouto is the Prince, she's the fairy. Made that up from the ending on the episodes.)

"What did you want to talk about, Endeavor?" I asked as he leaned back in his chair, the shadow making him look scarier then before.

"You had kissed my Shouto several times during the Sports Festival. I must say, that takes some guts to kiss my son infront of me," He chuckled, his blue eyes looking into my very soul.

"It was only to heal him! I promi-!"

"Then, what's that ring on your finger?"

Crap!

Does he know?

Or, is this ring more important than I thought?

"Sh-Shouto gave it to me, saying that it means he'll always be there for me, that he'll always care for me. . .Always love me," My eyes widened at what just escaped my mouth.

"Hm? What was that last part?"

"N-Nothing!"

"That ring you're wearing is very important to his mother, which I'm sure he's told you about. It was his grandparents engagement rings," Hearing Endeavor tell me that these rings were his grandparents made me freeze, making my breathing stop momentarily.

He shouldn't be doing this for me!

And ENGAGEMENT RINGS?!

I can't accept this! It's too risky for him!

"-two Quirks?" I didn't even realize he was talking until he mentioned my two Quirks.

"Huh?"

"You have two Quirks? I mean, atleast that's what I hear," He shrugged, and if he's acting like it's not a big deal, then he's doing a good job.

"Yes, Harmony and One-"

I can't tell him about One For All!

All Might made me promise not to at dinner!

"Harmony and Justice, that's what it's called," I nervously chuckled, swinging my legs a bit.

"They sound like they're the perfect match, wouldn't you say so?" He smirked, getting up and starting towards me.

"Y-Yeah, n-now that you say it," Swallowing a lump in my throat, he came around to be behind me in my gigantic seat.

What's he going to do. . .?

"Let's go. Shouto should be walking in-"

"Miwa, are you alright?" He practically burst in and marched towards me, causing me to give out a sigh of relief.

Right on time.

"Of course I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be?" My eyes went from Endeavor to my ring, trying to signal something and he caught on.

"I've been waiting for you, Shouto. You're finally ready to walk down the path of the mighty," He smirked at his son.

"I have no intention in following any path you created. Only I can decide my future," He exclaimed in his usual monotone voice.

"Heh, is that so? You two should go get ready, we're going out," Endeavor made his way to the door.

"Where to?"

"It's time I show you what it means to be a hero," His response was more towards Shouto then me, but he didn't question him.

~●~

"Your grandparents engagement rings? Shouto, I-I can't accept it," Just as I was reaching for it, he gently grabbed my wrist.

"I didn't steal them, they were given to me. They said to give one to someone I care dearly for, someone I'll. . ." He trailed off.

"Someone you'll what?" I asked.

"Please, wear it. It let's me know that you won't abandon me too," His voice cracked and so did a piece of my heart when he told me that.

I'd rather die then abandon you!

"Okay, I'll wear it. But we're going out, and I don't want to loose it," Slipping it from my pinky, he took his off too and put them in his locker.

"Let's go."

Little did I know that a part my last thought might come into effect in the future.