Chapter 1

(Draco's pov)

I'm rushing around my room, looking for my signature slytherin green tie. I can't find it anywhere but it's the first day of year 10. I knock into a very annoying Blaise.

"Ugh! Blaise! Get out of my way!" He puts his hands in the air in defence and walks away. I bend down and see it under Blaise's bed, I grab it and hastily put it on. When I walked out of the slytherin house, I could see Harry Potter coming out of gryffindor house. He looked as handsome as ever, his hair was perfectly messy, his devilish grin filling me with warmth and his sparkling green eyes seemed more beautiful than yesterday or the yesterday before. Then there's his lips... Don't get me started on those lips of his... He's just so perfect. Every feature stands out on his face. His jawline is sharp enough to cut stone. He's laughing and smiling and then he see's me. His friends, Ron and Hermione, are still walking and then they are completely out of sight. He continues to smile at me and then looks around to make sure no one is around, the coast is clear. I walk up to him and he pulls me into a tight hug. It's only then that I realise he is crying. 

"Hey. Harry what's wrong?" No answer, just small sobs. 

"Babe?" No answer, his sobs get bigger. 

"Babe, you're worrying me." He looks up into my eyes and then he takes a breath. This can't be good. He grips hold of my hands and get's ready to tell me something I obviously won't like to hear. 

"I'm so so so sorry, I have to do this though, I love you so much and I have to protect you." I give him a questioning look and then he takes out his wand.

"Babe? What are you doing?"

Tears are falling down his face and I can feel warm tears creeping down my own.

"Harry! What are you doing?"

He sobs and then continues to do it.

"Oblivi-"

"NO! Please, don't. If you do this, everything we have is gone!" His hand is shaking and his face is pale. He looks ill.

"Draco... I have to do this, if I don't I could lose you forever... I love you so much."

I walk over to him and I hold his hand.

"I will never forget you."

And then I stepped back but I couldn't bare to watch it so I closed my eyes. I prepared myself for the pain but it was probably just mentally painful for me.

"Obliviate..."

He said it really slowly, and then choked on his words. The spell still worked though. A fire shot through my veins and I felt my heart turning black. It was if my whole body was burning. I couldn't push the spell away. And then... All at once... ZAPP. Everything that had happened in the last year... It was like it had never happened, like it never existed. It was like nothing had ever happened. Because that is what I was thinking right now. I'm going to be late for potions instead of I'm so sad me and Harry are over. 

"What's wrong potter?! Finally looked at your reflection?" I laughed loudly. Good one Malfoy. 

"Bye Draco..." He called me by my name?! Weird..."

.

.

.

.

This is just the beginning, keep reading, it will make sense I promise.