Chapter 11

(Harry's pov)
I am really worried about Draco. It's been three days and he won't tell me what happened!

I wake up and see he is awake, he is reading a potions book, of course.
"Drayyyyyy??" I put my head on his shoulder and he giggles a bit.
"Haryyyyy??" He shuts his book and pops it on his nightstand. We turn to face eachother. I hold into his hands to comfort him.
"Dray... What happened the other day?" I cautiously ask, careful not to upset him. A single tear trickles down his face but I wipe it away immediately.
"Dray, please tell me otherwise I can't help you, I want to help you." He looks down and starts to tell me everything, the thing with the note, when Voldemort went into his mind, even how he's done it before. And then finished by saying 1 simple thing.
"I think Voldemort is still alive." 

I can see he's scared and I can see he's trying to cover it all up but I'm his boyfriend so I know these things. I know when he's being a cocky, stubborn git. I pull him into a hug and he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my chest. I play with his hair and then I kiss his forehead. He relaxes and then I let go, give him a peck on the lips and then remember what I have to do.
"I'm late for herbology!!" He chuckles and watches me run around like a lunatic trying to get dressed. I hate lying to him though, I'm not actually going to herbology, I'm going to snape.

I walk through through the green hallway and stop at Snapes door. I take a breath and knock on the door.

He quickly opens the door and gestures for me to come in. I stride in and give him my recording, muggle device, he presses a few buttons and let's it play. He's doing an unspoken spell to the recording and I feel kind of guilty. My stomach starts to churn and I feel kind of sick but then I think about protecting Draco and I feel better.
"I think Voldemort is still alive."
I hear Draco's vulnerable voice and flinch.