Chapter 4

(Draco's pov)
"Harry!" He was walking through the doors, to the great hall, and he grinned. I ran over to him and suddenly I let my hands and my lips take over. I let my body take control. I pulled him closely and smashed my lips against his. He was shocked at first and then he kissed me back.

Suddenly I realise what I've gotten myself into... I just made out with the boy-who-lived in front of the whole school...

I run for the door and I can hear people shouting my name. Unfortunately, the one voice that sticks out like a saw thumb is his. Harry Potter's. I get to the bathroom and throw my fists against the walls. I hate to admit it but he is a good kisser. I can't believe that's just happened.

"Draco..? Draco..? Dra..-" I turn around and there he is.

"Draco?.. What's wrong?" He comes closer and grabs my now bleeding hands. I can't help but hug him tight. He doesn't hesitate to hug me back and stroke my hair. I sob into his shoulder and he doesn't laugh, he doesn't look uncomfortable. He looks... he seems to be showing... empathy?! I stop sobbing and he holds my face up to look up to his eyes. I never noticed how green his eyes were. They are dark but captivating. they seem silver in this light, not grey like mine but generally silver. But in the hall, they looked blueish almost?

"Harry... I remember." I did, I remembered everything. From our first kiss, to when he obvliviated me. I know it's all happened so fast but I fear something is coming.

"Draco, Did I ever tell you why I obliviated you? Or who//what I'm protecting you from?" It only just occurred to me that he didn't. He's obviously running from something but he never told me what.

"Harry, whatever it is, I love you, I won't let anyone hurt you." It was true. I realise now why I've been so obsessed with him all these years.

"Draco, It's Lord Voldemort... He's back... For me..." I could see the fear in his eyes.

"What, you seriously thought some stupid, old crook would make me stand back and do fuck all?! Harry, anyone who hurts you, I will make them wish they'd never been born. I'll make them plead for me to kill them. Trust me, Voldemort won't touch you while I'm around." He looked towards the floor. He seemed really distant.

"Draco, you don't understand... I  can't stay here. If I do, Voldemort is going to come to Hogwarts. I'm going on the run." I went to argue but he stopped me. "Alone." He seemed to think I would just let him go.

"You're so stupid sometimes Harry. Should I just get my father to tell Voldemort to come pick you up?! Should I make some butter-beer and scones for when he gets here?! I'M NOT GOING TO FUKKING STAND HERE AND WATCH HIM TEAR YOU APART!!!" I was really angry. Not at Harry, just at his stupidity.

"I'm coming with you." He put his hands on my shoulders. He's going to argue with me.

"No, you're not." I told you so.

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not."

"YES, I AM!" I pinned him against the wall and kissed him. It was aggressive but it was still a kiss. He kissed back and deepened it. I could feel the tensity in his touch. He knew how stubborn I am but he also knew how much I loved him and no one was going to hurt him. OVER MY BLOODY DEAD BODY WILL I LET VOLDEMORT TOUCH HIM!!