Chapter one

Tears rolled down the scrawny little ginger hairs girl. She was sat on her bedroom floor curled up on the floor. Her brother and father were lost in space. She was sobbing on the floor when her door opened.
"Honey please come down for food it's your first day of space school." Her mother protested as she closed the door and left. Pidge wiped her face with her sleeve. She went to the bathroom and grabbed a pair of scissors. She looked in the mirror and held the scissors near her hair. She cut her hair round about her shoulders and swept up the hair on the floor. Finally she pulled her hair into a bobble. She quickly ran down stairs in her knee high skirt and elbow length long sleeved blouse. She sat at her table and ate the waffles.
"Bye mom see you in a few years." Pidge ran picked up her backpack and walked to a large boarding school. She was only put down for a communication officer because she was scrawny and small. She was in a group with two boys. One tall and one a small bit chubby. Non offensively though.
"Hi I'm lance this is hunk." Introduced the tall lad.
"I'm pidge holt." The girl answered, the tall lad examined her.
"So it's a group of lads. Cool!" He shouted, pidge smiled.
They don't know I'm a girl okay I'll play along. She thought.
"Pidge lance and hunk your turn in the simulator!" Shouted the commander. We nodded and solute to him before we marched into the simulator.

A/N I'll save you a simulation scene. Lance played with controls, hunk vomited in the fuel tank and pidge stayed quiet hoping lance would stop.

"Idiot!" Pidge finally shouted at lance as they got out the simulator. She hit him at the back if the head.
"We failed!" She screamed at him. He put his hands up in surrender.
"I get it I messed up." He looked to the floor until he felt her hand touch his shoulder. He looked at her on her tip toes. He laughed at how short she was.
"Let's just go to our rooms." She said. While walking off to her room.

Two hours later...

"Lets grab pidge, hit the town bond gave a few drinks find a few ladies. You know that sort of stuff." Lance said wile creeping around to pidges room. The door opened. She had a laptop in her hand and headphones. She was wearing a night dress.
"Strange a boy wearing a dress." Hunk said while they followed her. They found her on the roof top. Sat with headphones on. Lance pulled the head phones off.
"Listening to some tunes?" He said while pidge shot up. Hunk was about to touch her equipment.
"First warning hunk." She said while looking happy with herself.
"Were did you get this stuff, it isn't Garason tech. She looked proud and said
"I built this tech." She smiled and touched a note pad.
"I'm listening to outer space and it's going crazy with. The same word, especially tonight," she began before hunk tried to touch her stuff again.
"Hunk final warning!" He stepped back and she tapped a note but with the word
"Voltron." She finished. They looked at her like she was crazy. Hunk tried to touch her stuff again.
"Hunk get off my stuff!" She shouted while what looked like an astroid came rushing down to the floor. Suddenly an alarm rang then a siren.
"Everyone. Stay inside we are on lockdown. This is not a drill! Stay inside." The alarm rang once more and they jumped off the roof and landed on a mat. Luckily they didn't hurt themselves. They ran to were the astroid had landed. It looked like a space ship up close. They opened the door and saw a man.
"Shiro!" Shouted lance. Scientists turned to look at them. Pidge stood there frozen looking at Shiro. The scientists grabbed her arms.
"Get back... off!" She shouted while throwing them off. The others looked in surprise at her as she was small but powerful.
"Let's just go." She grabbed Shiro by the arm and wrapped it round her shoulder. A boy with a mullet in red was outside the door he told them to follow him to a small hover ship. They hoisted Shiro up and onto pidges lap. She wrapped her arm around his belly. Then she wrapped her legs around the bottom of the ship.

(I can't be bothered to write the scene so time skip.)

"We made it in one price. Well other than hunk throwing up..." well we escaped to this nice small cottage. It was cosy.

Hi guys that's were I'm leaving it today I might write some more later but definitely tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. If you did please vote. But I'm not forcing you guys.

Bye guys!

Peace out ✌👍