Chapter 8

Matt's POV

"What do you mean what happened to me?" She noticed she had marks on her white papery skin. Her hair had turned more golden than ginger, it was floating up like she was upside down. Her eyes had a golden ring round her pupil and her ears had pointed. I struggled as Zarcon held me tighter. Get angry get angry Matt! I thought to myself. Katie looked at me and dashed forward. She hit Zarcon in the face, he had fallen back amused.
"We found our new gladiator boys!" I looked angry now. The game thing that happened to my sister happened to me. My hair was shorter than hers so it was less noticeable. But everything was clearly noticeable.
"That's my family. You've finally awoken!" I looked at my father confused he piped down as Zarcon tried to attack.

Katie POV

I pulled out my homo phone.
"Call Mom Holt!" Everyone looked at me confused.
"Why mom..." the phone was answered and mom appeared on the screen.
"Where are you... oh my you've awoken! I'm coming!" The phone hung up and we saw a ship enter the atmosphere. It landed on the flowers behind Keith.
"Wow!" Our mom walked out of the ship. Her hips swinging from side too side. She was like me just a little older and she was in human form. She was wearing a black pencil dress. Her heels clapping like thunder on the grass.
"Honey. When you awaken. You turn into the real you and for you your half Altean half human and a tenth elf. That makes you the great warriors and royalty you are!" Me and Matt both looked at our mom. Everyone else did as well. Including Alura.
"Alura?" My parents looked at her. My dad changed confused. Alura had eyes full of tears none fell. My dad looked like King Alfor. My mom turned as well.
"My parents are alive!" Alura had run into their arms.
"Explain now please!" I was confused. I had fallen back and caught by Kieth.
"Anyway Let's fight!" They began fighting except me I was still confused. Keith was also fighting. Lotor ran toward me....