chapter two

Pidge sang mom by megan trainor. As hunk spoke up.
"I was looking in pidge's backpack for food and gound him and his girlfriend so cute and her notepad." Pidge grabbed the picture out of her and her brother. A tear escaped her eye.
"Thats me and my..." she hesitated.
"Sister." She said lying. Hunk grabbed the note book and showed keith.
"Its a perfect piece of evidence." He said while he grabbed hunk and lance.
"Pidge stay here with Shiro!" He commanded. She looked at a sleeping Shiro. She brewed a cup of tea and put iton the tale next to Shiro.
"Shiro i made tea. He woke up.
"Katie?" He asked and she gasped.
"How did you know.." she asked ashe sat up in he chair.
"Your brother and father wouldnt shut up about you... " he said before holding a hand too his head.
"You able to walm?" She asked ad he nodded. She geabbed his arm and dragged him yo a cave where the ladwere-
"What are you doinghere!" Yelled kieth looking at Shiro. Pidge looked at the marks on the wall. She gasped. They looked a her. Lance touch this lion scetch. She asked as he came ciser it lit up. He placed his hand on it and a hole opened up. They fell down it. They all landed on their bottom half. Except for pidge she landed on her feet like a cast.
"Wow!" They turned to see what she was wowing at. A large mechanical blue lion roof there. Lance knocked on the force field surrounding the lion, it disappeared. (The force field not the lion). It bowed down to Lance. It opened its mouth and its metallic tongue that rolled up like stairs to a house or ship. They walked into the cockpit of the lion. Lance sat on the chair and they shot up.

They did cool moves then they went through what looked like a wormhole. They all screamed. Especially pidge who still wore her night going.
"Pidge. Forgot to ask, why are you wearing a night gown. Your a boy?" Asked lance before being flicked at the back of his head.
"Dude, stop asking those questions. It could offend." Hunk hit him lightly on the back off lances head again.

(Pidges Pov)

I stood there embarrassed at lances question. I forgot I was wearing a night gown. Dumb I thought. Suddenly we jolted to a stop. Ruff ride. I turned to Shiro who was holding onto lances seat for dear life. I walk to the steps (the mechanical beasts tongue). I walk out and see a humongous castle. The lion roars while everyone else were inside. The lion walked into the now open door. I ran after it and I got scanned for recognition. I was allowed further. The guys got out of the lion. We all went the opposite direction to the lion. We came to a control room were two, what looked like pods, emerged from the floor and hissed. A girl came out of the first and lance caught her.
"Were am I?" She asked, I knew how she felt we all did there.
"I'm lance, and your in my arms." I cringed at his cheesiness.
"Wait are all of you boys or.." she was interrupted by a hiss of the other pod. It opened and a man fell out.
"Princess?" Then looked at lance.
"Intruders!" He yelled and tried to hit lance failing. He blamed it on sleep pod knees. The woman looked at me in my night dress and glasses.
"What year is it?" She stumbled.
"It's 28th June 2017." I stated. She gasped. We all just looked at her, except for lance and the man who were debating who would have been crushed and hit first.
"We've been asleep 10,000 years!" She exclaimed, I adjusted my glasses impossible, I thought ten looked at the team. Their mouths dropped instantly. The castle shook suddenly and a huge space ship was shooting lasers. I had fallen over and noticed the marks on the bottom of the ship. It looked like the ship that had taken my brother Matt and my dad Sam...