Chapter 6

He dragged me too a pod. He tapped in the co-ordinates. Planet Glorba. The pod moved quickly and we were instantly at the planet. Aliens crowded the pod. I jumped out noticing voltron lions following trying to be swift and stealthy failing, I giggled and Lorie followed my gaze. He swung himself out and the aliens bowed in fear.
"Guys its fine in my not as strict as my father." He told them to rise politely. He looked at me as I was grinning at him.
"What are we doing here anyway l, I forgot to ask?" He mentioned as I turned to the forest running.
"They need help from the Tech-freak!" I shouted running further into the trees. Was almost in sight of the weapons made by the aliens, they were malfunctioning.
"Katie! Watch out," I heard Lotor worry looking my way. I held out my bayside and hit a tree shutting the tech off.
"Is that all?" He asked and I giggled, why was I acting like this, why was he? I looked in his eyes, shaking my head I hacked into the software of the machines.
"What you do..."lotor began before having a hand held over his mouth. It was Shiro.
"Pardon? I didn't catch the last bit, love." Shiro let go gasping as I turned around.
"I was going to say, before being rudely interrupted, what are you doing, my love?"he asked again finally finishing his sentence.
"I'm hacking and programming." Still focused on her computer. Typing quickly. He nodded.
"I have to take this call. One minute." Lotor left as the team snuck up behind her. They grabbed her and when she had finished.

When Lotor had come off the phone with his dad. She was gone. The smallest speck of blood on the ground. He had really made feelings for her and he was now furious. He called his father.
"Paladins, pidge, guards now." He commanded and yelled worriedly. Zarcon understood the situation and how his son actually grew feelings for that girl. But why? that's the only thing he didn't understand it had been only two days with her!

Meanwhile...

"Morning Katie. Sleep okay." He saw slumber clutching into the edges of her eyes as well as worry.
"Where is Lotor." She commanded an answer me
"You see...."