Chapter 5

"Matt, crew together now." Matt left the corridor and tried to assemble the crew on all corners of the ship.
"So Katie." Zarcon moved closer.
"How about you become one of my crew and hand in the lion." He had a smug face, I declined the offer. He still had a smug face.
"Come with me I have something to show you." He dragged me to a room. With torture weapons and a chair.
"Sit now!" He threw me and I was soon strapped in. I struggled as he messed with my mind. I felt different at the end, no emotions, except love, happiness, anger and pain. The pain faded after five minutes. When I saw Lotor I smiled and waved he looked smug as I blushed, why was I like this near him? Soon we appeared at my door to my room.
"Bye Zarcon, Lotor." My blush deepened and I waved night. When I unlocked the door I saw a pile of paladins.
"Pidge your finally back." Shiro blushed a bit noticing he turned away. My eyes looked lifeless.
"Are you okay?" He asked noticing. I looked at them all and finished with I'm fine. I jumped on the bed and looked at the screen to my laptop. They stared at me as I worked until Luke kicked them out.
"So... Katie. Girl, what happened today your not a lively as before." He asked as I put my computer down.
"If you must know, which you don't, I am fine, I have a tiny crush and Zarcon was nice to me okay." I blurted out as I clapped my hands.
"As you wish." He left the room. I smiled and snuggled under my covers.

Meanwhile across the castle.

"Why would she kick us out she's our mate?" Keith asked. Shiro shrugged.
"Dunno many Zarcon did something." As they turned the corner they heard evil laughs and Zarcon and his son.  They ease dropped.
"My son, I made Katie fall in love with you by using that technique in torture room. You mess with the brain for an hour. Only a kiss from the one she truest liked before can restore her. So the paladins must go." They moved from the wall and took a breath mumbling too each other. They began again.
"Katie is in her room, I'm hoping we can make a peace treaty with the paladins by you and her getting together. You in? Oh and after we break peace and get them from the inside." Lotor obviously had to agree with his dad.
"Good plan dad." Lotor walked out of the room and headed to Katie's room. The paladins followed sneakily and stealthily.
"Katie, can we... talk." Lotor knocked on the door and no reply. He walked in and saw her snuggled up in her covers. Her laptop making strange noises.
"Paladin green, we need you, help engineering problem, Help!" The computer stopped and I woke up. I noticed the call and placed my armour over my normal clothes.
"Lotor!" I stood there embarrassed.
"Katie. Look. I've liked you since I met you and I'd like to go out with you. As in boyfriend girlfriend relationship." She looked at him and hugged him
"Yes!" I squealed softly and quietly not to disturb anyone. Lotor smiled and we kissed.
"Lotor I need to get to planet Glorba it's urgent!" I looked at him and he nodded.
"Lets go!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere...