Chapter 7

Third person view

"Get me my girl back!" Lotor commanded looking at the paladins castle. Zarcon looked confused at his son.
"Why are you so attached to her?" He asked his son confused. Lotor looked at his father.
"I'm not attached I just fell in..." he gulped to see his father,
"In love with her!" He finally admitted it to his father and himself. Zarcon looked dumbstruck.
"How could you fall in love with the prisoner!" The paladins heard him including Pidge.
"I was a prisoner?" She looked in tears. Lotor as well at his fathers words.
"She's no prisoner. She's my girl!" He yelled at his father with a wink.
"Lotor?" She asked tears pouring from her eyes. She was on the top level of the castle. She jumped out of the window not waiting for the others to answer her question. She didn't need them too. She was back to Lotor. Wind blew her long hair behind her. Gravity filled her down. She was wearing a green dress and she was holding her dress down as it was coming up. Her face flushed red. Finally she landed in the arms of her prince, Lotor.
"Katie," Shiro rubbed his temples,
"Please we need you girl!" Pudge looked at them in anger,why am I angry? What's happening to me? She shot back into reality. She felt dizzy.
"Where am I?" She didn't remember anything, other than her finding her family a few days ago. She was still in Lotors arms. She smiled and cuddled up to him.
"Katie please, we need you!" Lotor looked angrily at Shiro.
"Oh for what! Give me three reasons why!" She looked at Lotor and then at Shiro in agreement. He looked at them, he could only think off two.
"1. To form Voltron. 2. You're a techno girl who loves her lion and third and most important we love you not just as a teammate but as a family!" He finally thought of the third reason. They loved her. She blushed. Lance, Shiro and Kieth jumped out of the window landing on top of the army of galea surrounding Lotor and Pidge. Tears were forming in her eyes at their words. Lotor was confused.
"Pidge, Katie... I love you to the moon and back times infinity! You are my world. Second you are the greatest sibling and daughter to Matt and Sam. Third you are needed more to me and Zarcon than anyone else, because we love you and finally we would like you to make a peace treaty so we don't fight!" Lotor had four reasons they were all good.
"Pidge! It's a lie. We heard them say they messed with your mind for an hour to make you love Lotor! Who did you love before?" Kieth was spilling the truth and Katie was spilling tears. She had to remember.
"So you ease dropped and didn't even get it right wow well done!" Katie ruffled out of Lotor's arms and ran into the forest. Trees towered over her as she tried to remember. Kieth followed her into the forest and caught up with her. He finally found her crouched under a tree. The canopy coming back to life with her tears. Did I mention the forest was dead? Probably not. Hehe.

"Pidge did you just bring that tree to life?" She looked up and an emerald leaf canopy was all she could see. She used her dress to wipe her tears.
"I dunno." Kieth crouched at the side of her on the flowers that had also grown around her. He lent in towards her lips...
"Kieth! Pidge! Where are you?" Keith's lips pressed into hers as a warm sensation filled them both. She didn't pull away. They heard gasps surround them. Pidge pulled away.
"What happened? Last I knew I was in the... Galra ship thrown on a chair in a room with Zarcon!" She remembered now. Lotor rushed toward her. Her father and brother pushed through the crowd. Matt with his crew. All human!
"Zarcon!" He came to her shriek. He then looked at Kieth.
"Zarcon. How dare you torture me into loving Lotor. No offence Lotor. How dare you Zarcon, how dare you!" She shriek and they looked at her in surprise.
"What is something on my face or something?" She looked around her. Dead trees and then she looked up and saw a tree full of life.
"Did you?" Shiro looked at the canopy and then at Kieth.
"You won her heart first Kieth. Well played." He applauded. Matt ran to hug her but pulled away by Zarcon. A knife held to his neck. Pidge looked at him.
"Let my brother go! He's family!" They all looked at her again in shock. She didn't ask this time but hey gave her an answer.
"Pidge! What happened to you..."