a round trip to love - NAMGI

Warnings: based off of a Chinese BL called "A Round Trip To Love" but I kinda changed it...? Idk, some shit happens. Also Namjoon is older

Yoongi remembers, falling in love with his best friend, thinking it was fine to think that they were ever going to stay together. But they started dating, and he should've found out who Namjoon really was.

So when he was standing at an empty alter with Namjoon, he didn't ever think of the pain that'll occur in the future.

"Min Yoongi," Namjoon starts to dig in his pocket, for several seconds. "Though we will never be accepted," Yoongi giggled at the older having trouble, until he finally pulled out a box. "I want you to remember that I'll stay with you no matter what, so I want you to wear this ring, it's not a proposal but a promise ring, and I promise to marry you." They were young, naive, and before Yoongi could fully digest that they were going to have a life together, Namjoon was gone. He left without saying goodbye. Yoongi kept the ring, Namjoon left it behind.

It's years later, and Yoongi hates that he's staring dead in the eyes of the man that left so much. Books cradled in his arms on the floor. He changed a lot, he looked different, he wasn't the same Namjoon, Yoongi knew that.

"It's good to see you again," Yoongi's knees buckle. "Min Yoongi." He thanks the heavens that his friends and brother comes in. "Yoongi, who is this?" Yoongi looks at his brother who had finally spoke up.

"It's...no one, Jin hyung." The taller started to walk towards the other male, carefully staring, until it came to him. "You're the one and only bastard, Kim Namjoon." Namjoon smirked.

"The one and only rich bastard, Seokjin." Jin snarled at him. "Leave us alone."

"Us?" Namjoon asked. "Who's us? I just wanted to see Yoongi, and I can tell he's doing just fine." The shortest of the room looked anywhere else, making sure he didn't make any eye contact with his ex lover...well, his ex.

"But I will be leaving," Namjoon passed Jin, walking towards Yoongi, and whispered. "Visit me." Slipping a note into his pocket. Once he left, Hoseok ran to Yoongi's side.

"Who was he?"

"A dumbass, let's not talk about him ever again, don't get involved with him Yoongi."

Yoongi should have listened. But who can stop him now. It's only been a couple of weeks, and he's standing at the same damn alter, Namjoon giving that same smug look.

"Look who came?" Namjoon started towards the other. "Remember this Yoongi? Remember all of this?" Namjoon's circling him now. "I bet you do, you're still wearing the ring, pathetic." Namjoon stopped in front of him. "Maybe I need to remind you what you've been waiting for." Before Yoongi can question him, Namjoon's lips crash onto his, it wasn't what Yoongi wanted. But the tongue that slips in, there's nothing else he can do, and Yoongi comes back for more, until it gets worst.

Yoongi is outside of the older's house, he didn't want this, whatever this was. He didn't want to come back to the elder's arms, only to be given sex he didn't want. The door opens, and he invites himself in.

"So, is there a reason you're here? I don't think you should be coming back after what happened yesterday." Yoongi doesn't answer to that.

"I want this to stop." It's quiet.

"Well, you didn't have to come back didn't you? If you wanted this to stop, you shouldn't have come here daily, right?" Namjoon knew this would happen, so he made sure Yoongi would stay.

"Sit down, let's talk." Yoongi obeyed, and Namjoon comes back with two glasses of wine, setting them down.

"Go ahead and drink," Yoongi didn't move. "What? Don't trust me? Here." Namjoon started to drink his own cup.