A/N

I promised you all that I'd be active when I have break but here I am making a half assed apology.

I can't cope right now. I'm still crying over what happened three days ago and I'm trying really hard to get better. But I can't move on no matter what I do.

I've tried really hard to tell myself that he's now in a better place and I shouldn't be sad but I don't want to let go of him.

Jonghyun is someone that taught me how to live through depression and him being gone I feel like everything I've worked towards to is so useless.

I thought I was fine at this point and I could keep moving but something pulls me back every time. My energy is so drained and I've cried so hard for the past days that I have really bad headaches.

I want to get better, I'm trying to get better but I can't do that when I'm around the internet.

I've been reported for possible suicidal thoughts/depression on other social media platforms and decided to temporarily deactivate them. My wattpad will be up and I'll still go on to read stories once in a while, but I don't think I'll be able to write any time soon.

Writing this was so hard for me, my hands were so numb and I just couldn't find the strength to type.

If you guys have followed me and seen my message board then you'll see how bad it's been and how sad I've been, and I don't know what to do.

So, I'm deciding to take a break. My friends are worried and telling me to get help, which isn't what I need, I just need to take a break from everything and breathe. I need to take everything in for a moment.

So I'll be gone, and I'll come back, hopefully by next week. I sound selfish, I know, and I don't expect you guys to understand but I'm sorry.

Thank you.