do you love him? - YOONSEOK

Authors Note: based off of the video up there, it's a really good edit. I think someone has made another story off of it so if you've read it then I didn't copy it/plagiarize it. Enjoy this half assed attempt at recreating this gem of a video.

Hoseok stares at the newfound contraption of some sort. He doesn't know why he got it, he just thought it'd be fun to mess with. The new world was filled with technology no one knew could possibly be reached. Now old board games were designed to the most recent of tech. Maybe that's why Hoseok got it, because it was something everyone had.

Hoseok took out every piece of the device, following the instructions. He was left with some kind of notepad when he had finished. It was a simple game everyone found in the back of shelves, maybe why it wasn't as updated as everything else.

He pressed the button, the screen fading with a slide of how to work with the device. It asked questions, trying to fit the game to Hoseok's personal life, something easy for Hoseok to beat.

The game was a yes or no thing, it helped with problems no one could answer, not even the owner of the problem. Hoseok had a problem, a big one, involving a man named Min Yoongi.

The screen once again faded before going to a new slide, an intro.

"Thank you for participating in our new project, Holding Hands. You will be asked a series of questions that will lead you to a conclusion." A screen showing how this would work was playing, a blue hologram being screened in front of him.

"You are in stage H and L, heart and love. We have concluded by your data that there are problems and cracks we have to help fill, before moving forward please answer the following question." The screen appearing on the actual pad instead of the hologram lit up, the question asking if the person of interest was a male or female. Hoseok chose male.

"Jung Hoseok, male, age 24. Person of interest, male. Is this correct?" Hoseok chose yes, a quick animation of a red 'x' before it disintegrated.

"Every question asked has to be answered, no matter how difficult. If you fail to answer a question, you will never move on. You have three passes for this whole segment. This will not stagger the data but help us come up with more in depth data concluding the problem in hand. It is simple, just choose yes or no until the last question. Thank you and choose wisely." The hologram turned off, the room now feeling darker with the small light emitting from the notepad. Hoseok took the pen of some sort in his hand and awaited the first question. Another voice was heard.

"There is no time limit to each question, but it is preferred to answer no more than an hour each question." Hoseok was grateful for this.

The first question finally appeared. It was a simple question.

"Do you still remember the day you met?" Hoseok can recite the day from the beginning to the end if he had to. Yoongi was a student with Hoseok. He was a producer and a photographer. They had met occasionally due to their friends, but that was it. Conversations ended after a quick greeting. The first time they've had a real conversation was when Yoongi had decided to take pictures of Hoseok. The younger confronted him about it and they had kept going from there, had gotten closer. Hoseok would never forget the day he took a good look at the male with porcelain skin with a smile that only came out once in a while.

He'd never forget the first time he's felt awestruck.

Hoseok didn't hesitate: Yes [x] No [ ]

"Does he have an aura that causes you to stare for hours? Are you trapped at the sight of him?" Hoseok was taken aback at such question, wondering if all of them would be so personal. Hoseok had to answer yes though. He couldn't stop staring at the older, no matter how many times he held himself back, something drew him to him. Yoongi, at first, was just someone he met through another mutual friend. He wasn't someone that should've been so special to him, someone that took up his peripheral vision.