house of cards - YOONMINHOPE

Warnings: It's been a while since I've written smut, so I'll try my best. Also this was about 1200 words, so probably a lot of mistakes, sorry.

Yoongi shuddered, the feeling of a silk cloth wrapped around his head tightly making him sensitive to the light touches of cold air.

Hands tied, legs spread. He felt small imagining what his lovers looked like, staring at him with hunger evident in their eyes.

"Baby," Yoongi lifted his head to the voice. "What do you want?" It was Hoseok, Yoongi knew their voices well.

"I want you to touch me sir," He said softly. "I want to suck master off." Sir was Hoseok, Jimin was master. He repeated this over and over, not wanting to forget. But knowing he'd scream those names almost everyday, there's no way they'd leave without some kind of trace of remembrance.

His ears pick up the smallest of noises, hearing the soft padding of feet getting closer to the bed he was currently strapped to, waiting for the most pleasurable torture.

"Open wide then, baby." Yoongi obeyed, mouth opening. He felt two taps on his cheek, meaning Jimin would push in. This was enough notice, so the slide of Jimin's cock wouldn't choke him or surprise him. He had pushed all the way to Yoongi's throat before stopping, waiting for him to adjust to his size.

Yoongi made a noise, signaling he was okay. Hoseok and Jimin met eyes, Hoseok nodding at the younger to keep going.

Hoseok was the most dominant out of all of them, Jimin following. They made sure to follow Hoseok's orders, not starting their actions without the approval of him.

Yoongi tried taking as much of Jimin he could, but the deep thrusts, head hitting the back of his throat, Yoongi knew he wouldn't last long, that is if Hoseok put his hands on his body.

He wanted to see them, to see their next moves, his body tingling when he felt something warm above him, when suddenly a hand wrapped around his own cock, twisting and stroking, thumbing at the slit.

Jimin threw his head back when Yoongi let out a long moan, thrusting harder than before.

"Jimin, you sure you want to come now?" Hoseok asked, Jimin almost letting out a whimper, but stood his ground.

"No." He replied, trying to sound like he had control.

"Pull out then." Jimin obeyed this time, watching Yoongi gasp for air, moans not muffled, Hoseok was still jerking him off, trying to get his first release out of the way.

Jimin smirked, getting off of the older's chest, lips outlining Yoongi's nipple, his hand toying with the other one.

They loved watching him squirm, trying to get away from the onslaught of pleasure given.

"Please, please, please." Yoongi whispered out in between pants and moans.

"Please what baby?"

"Come, let me come." His back arched when Jimin have a harsh suck to his other nipple and Hoseok twisting his cock.

"Go ahead baby." Yoongi came, a shout of their names falling from his mouth.

"How many times do you think you can come this time?" Hoseok asked, thumbs rubbing at his inner thigh.

"I don't know sir."

"How many times did you come last time?"

"Three, sir." Jimin smiled at his quick short answers, running his fingers through his damp hair.

"Do you think you can come four times baby?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy." Yoongi's heart fluttered. His heart beating fast, he loved being praised, being good. He wanted to be good for them.

"Have we tried your new toys yet baby boy?" Jimin asked this time.

"No master." Hoseok stood from the bed to retrieve them, coming back with the small box.

"Do you think you're ready for them? The new toy is intense."

"I want to try." Jimin and Hoseok gleamed, so proud of their baby. Jimin pat his thigh gently, a way to show he was proud.

"We're going to prepare you now." Yoongi nodded. He listened to the rustling of objets, the click of an opening bottle, and the shuffling of bodies. He felt his left left lifted up to someone's shoulder.

"I'm putting the first finger in." Hoseok circled Yoongi's hole, pushing in finally. Yoongi choked on a moan, already used to preparation.

Hoseok had added two more fingers, Jimin joining in by putting his index and middle finger in, opening him up for something bigger. Yoongi gasped, making an arch once more when they started to prod at his prostate. Both rubbing and thrusting their fingers, moans increasing.

"Do you think you can come from just our fingers?" Yoongi nodded, wanting to try. His head thrashed violently as the rubbing became harsher and thrusts getting faster. Tears streaming down his face, before releasing a second time.

"Good job baby boy." Yoongi wanted so badly to smile, but he was stuck in a daze, waiting for his lovers to take the vibrator.

"Ready?" They slowly pushed in the head of the toy into Yoongi, inching its way inside slowly, finally all the way in.

They didn't ask this time, taking the remote in their hands and turning it up to the fourth level out of sixth. Yoongi not expecting for them to start off so high planted his feet into the mattress, raising his hips slightly, humping the air, trying to find something that would give attention to his hard on.

The remote in Jimin's hand was a lot bigger than the other remotes for the other toys they had. There were six settings instead of four, another button to let the head of the toy massage the prostate, and the bottom of the remote to control the shock levels.

Hoseok almost rolled his eyes seeing his lover so excited to use every setting on the remote. But when the younger finally looked up, eyes pleading to test out the remote, he rolled his eyes and gave a nod. Jimin almost squealed, before pressing the button that would massage Yoongi's prostate. Yoongi's body shaking from the vibrations that got harsher because of the action.

Jimin cranked the slider to three, pressing the button that would shock Yoongi's nerves.

The immediate reaction followed by a release made both boys watching harder than before.

"Please," Yoongi asked, another shock on two cutting him off, before regaining his sanity again. "Fuck—fuck!" He twisted when another shock was given. "Me!"

His arched back fell onto the bed again when the toy ceased its ministrations.

He felt the blindfold being untied, trying to adjust to the sudden light, hands also being untied.

He was propped in between Hoseok and Jimin, back against Hoseok, chest to Jimin's chest.

His mind was cloudy, the push of Jimin's cock not bothering him until he felt Hoseok start to push in right after, eliciting a moan from Yoongi.

"Last round baby." Hoseok whispered, before pulling out then thrusting back in, Jimin doing the same after. They set a pattern before speeding up, both heads hitting his abused prostate repeatedly. Yoongi threw his gear back, neck exposed to Jimin who took his chance and sucked, bit, and licked hickeys onto his neck, Hoseok doing the same to his shoulders.

It didn't take long before Yoongi had his fourth release, squeezing around Hoseok and Jimin, who had followed not too long after. Before they could pull out, Yoongi stopped them.

"Plug." He said, and Jimin reached inside the box to pull out a glossy black butt plug.

Hoseok and Jimin pulled out slowly, pushing the plug into Yoongi, making sure nothing spilled.

"You did so well baby." Hoseok said, kissing the older before laying him back down on the bed, soiled sheets gone.

"So good for us," Jimin said in between kisses. "Our good boy." Yoongi smiled, drifting off to sleep.

Hhhh, no angst this time