on the run, you cross my mind - NAMGI

Warnings: I tried my best with this one :"))) forgive this mess of a chapter.

Yoongi did not flinch when he heard the door being knocked down of his room in his palace like hideout. He could already tell who it was, associated with the group currently tracking him down and chasing after him.

"Just like the old times, I see you're still breaking and entering." Yoongi shook his head in mock disappointment as he smiled to himself at the small thought of it all. Yoongi sighed quietly, looking around to watch shadows appear and disappear.

"I see you're still waiting here?" Namjoon asks, watching Yoongi's backside as the older stared at the open view. "Stare all you want, now is all you got." Namjoon almost demanded.

"Now is all I'll ever get huh?" Yoongi chuckles. "It's always now, never later. People never know when to stop and take it all in. No one will ever let someone rest." Yoongi still did not stop to look back at the male behind him, whose hands were on his gun safely sheathed.

"Stop with your talking," Namjoon says, having a hold on the weapon now. "You lost the right to speak your mind after what had happened." Namjoon almost spat on the ground Yoongi walked upon. 'Disgusting' is all Namjoon could whisper under his breath.

"What had happened years ago is not something that should ever be talked upon lightly," Yoongi whispers, head now turned slightly. "I hardly had any choice back then." Yoongi did not want to remember what had happened, done with the nightmares that would play in his sleep.

"You had plenty of choices," Namjoon said. "Like runnin' away from this damned place, taking him with you." Namjoon stepped closer to Yoongi's sitting form. He looked smaller.

"Run to only be caught? To be killed?" Yoongi raised his voice this time, listening to the overlapping yells from outside. Namjoon's team most likely. "It was either I hurt him or they kill him and I'm left here to suffer until I had wished to die myself." Yoongi did not want to talk about this, not anymore.

"You didn't hurt him, you damn near killed him," Namjoon scoffed before saying once again. "Your own flesh and blood." Yoongi tightened his fist, wanting to throw a punch. He let go of the fist, setting it on his lap.

"He was anything but my flesh and blood," Yoongi said. "He was only half of my brother." But that didn't mean Yoongi didn't care for him."

"And now he's half of a human cause of you." Namjoon said, now even closer to Yoongi than before.

"He came to fetch you, tell you to come with him and join us," Namjoon also tightened the hold on his gun. "Why didn't you follow? It'd save the trouble of us storming in." Yoongi closed his eyes to inhale and exhale slowly. He listened to the sounds of gunshots and screaming, too far away for someone like Namjoon to hear. He touched the ground beneath him to feel the faint rumble, footsteps running or jumping. They were closing in on him.

"And you could've left me in this place to suffer," Yoongi retreated his hands from the floor when he felt that someone had dropped, a body had dropped. "You have taught me that this is what I deserve."

"Of course it is," Namjoon spat. "But your brother here wouldn't let us just leave you here to die." The kid was too nice for that. Even with his tall stature and muscles that did not fit someone like him.

"Like you did with Jin?" Yoongi asked. It was a sensitive subject. A bomb had went off and they left Jin when they couldn't find him in the rubble, left him to die. They found him later deformed. They could've saved him sooner and he would've been okay.

"He is still alive." Namjoon said, shoulders stern.

"And so is Jungkook." Yoongi replied. He did not want to deal with this, not anymore. Is this all they were going to say to him? Was this really going to work? Threaten and belittle him as a human for him to join them?