the good lord gives - YOONKOOK

notes: scenario using quotes 19, 30, and 40. please refrain from requesting these three quotes at the same time.

19. "...good night."
30. "what am i to you?"
40. "let go of me."

before you read i had made this while listening to "BUSTED AND BLUE" by the GORILLAZ and also made my own spin of DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN.

a great song and a great game. also i've been getting people pming me requests which is totally okay if you want to be anonymous.

AND i have also updated the quotes for the scenarios! so there are more options for you guys! keep requesting!

enjoy! 💜

yoongi watched the loading bar progress to 100, a light blue hue in the room. androids and technology had finally advanced to the levels it was predicted to most likely be at in the future. androids now working as people, and now yoongi had been stuck on the virtual ai on his own devices.

when he had first been given one of his own, he didn't expect for the voice to have a body. tan skin, dark hair. his model was hd-1023, home device number 1023. one of the earlier models.

when they had first met he said yoongi could call him jungkook, or any name he had thought would fit.

androids were made with distinct personalities, all different than the one before. jungkook was made with a personality that accompanied yoongi's. a childish attitude that held a firm gaze. thoughtful and insightful.

home device androids were mostly made specifically for people that were in need of security. the therapist yoongi had been talking to called the company that made them and "prescribed" him with a personal android that would monitor his stress levels and schedule while letting yoongi still have the freedom he had always wanted.

yoongi still doesn't know the exact reason his therapist didn't give him the physical form, but he couldn't complain. he wouldn't want to put a poor android through that much stress, they had a stress level, if it were to exceed the limit, they'd shut down completely. yoongi would feel guilty if it were to ever happen. jungkook, on his device screens, could easily tap out when the android needed to calm down.

but jungkook was patient. yoongi watched him hum thoughtfully at what yoongi had to tell him, the blue circle on his temple lighting up once in a while in acknowledgement. yoongi felt secure with jungkook ready to listen and talk, he trusted him.

what yoongi didn't know was that jungkook would report back to his therapist. about yoongi's mood, what he told jungkook that yoongi never told him. everything yoongi was too afraid to tell the doctor being spilled in the end by a reluctant android.

yoongi's therapist wasn't a bad person. if he wasn't forced to talk to him they would probably be good friends, yoongi calling him namjoon instead of mr. kim. therapists probably let their patients call them by their first names, yoongi wouldn't know, he's never had any other therapist except namjoon, the second most trusted person after jungkook, you're supposed to trust your therapist, right?

though yoongi, for years, would keep his true feelings and thoughts hidden. jungkook was an angel sent from heaven. as yoongi would lay in bed, room dark, screen bright, he would see the room jungkook was in also dim down for yoongi to pretend the other was in the same room as him.

they'd talk for ages, something important, something useless, a joke to crack once in a while. jungkook made yoongi's home bright. jungkook was yoongi's home, yoongi had decided that when he noticed the young android's bright smile looked too real, but so comforting.