Kim Jonghyun

Oh my god Kim Jonghyun. I want to say Rest In Peace but I don't know how without thinking and understanding you're gone. I don't want to understand you're gone. I don't want to know you're gone.

I loved, still do, you with all of my heart. You went through so much and still kept moving forward and I looked up to you for that. You're the reason I still have hope. And to see you end it so soon is unbelievable to me. I want to see you happy up on stage again. But knowing you were going through so much in stage breaks my heart.

I'm glad you guys can't see me because the tears won't stop and it gets worst writing this.

Kim Jonghyun is this beautiful person that deserved nothing but love. And I was so happy he was beside four people that gave him that love. But seeing him do this makes me wonder why? Why did he do it?

I hope he thought things through before ending everything, I hope he understood the consequences.

I wondered if he talked to anyone, if anyone knew of the day he'd call quits.

Did he think everything would be okay? Does he not know the people that loves him so much would follow his path!?

I don't blame him. Not at all. I hope he's happier. I hope he's better wherever he is.

I hope this god you talk about treats him so well and angels crowd around him as he sings on a dream stage.

I pray he's okay up there. I hope this will be the first and final time I believe and pray to a god to show mercy to someone I care about that has ended everything.

I love you Kim Jonghyun.