what have you done to us - NAMGI

Warnings: SF meanings Song Fic! I've decided to add it since I most likely won't be able to write a full story, so have fun!
Bold- lyrics
Italicized- text/actual story

Sweetheart, What Have You Done To Us—Keaton Henson

Sweetheart, what have you done to us?
I turned my back and you turned to dust
What have you done?

'Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon.' Yoongi thought, staring. Namjoon wasn't paying attention to him, but who was he to complain? Namjoon was someone Yoongi could never truly have.

Maybe Namjoon wasn't meant for him? Maybe he was being dramatic? Yoongi shook his head, turning to leave, hearing the soft laughter of his lover fade slowly. A familiar feeling in his stomach, leading him to the bathroom.

And oh please just come here, don't fight with me
I think you may have broken me, will you admit? Oh oh

There were first white azaleas littering the bathroom floor, to pink carnations, to a purple so deep, it couldn't be placed as a purple.

Beautiful petals rushed out of his mouth from the thought of the younger, the thought of his lips against his.

His absence of love was killing Yoongi, but it is something none of them will admit.

If all you wanted was songs for you
Here goes, after all that you put me through
Here's one for you

Yoongi stayed up to write and compose. He spent countless hours, eyes begging for a break. He stared at a bright light in a dark room, not bothering to blink.

He hopes to reach somebody with this song, to show people he needed help. Yoongi ends his nights crouched over the toilet, petals falling from his mouth. He wonders when he stopped thinking flowers were beautiful.

And don't call me lover
It's not enough
It's got to be tough, cynical stuff

They had found out, the carnations turning into a red, a red that looked like blood. The pounding of the door the next day with a worried Namjoon on the other side changed into an ugly yellow, and Yoongi knew there was nothing he could do.

"It hurts." Yoongi said, sobbing against the younger's chest, the other male trying to calm him down.

"It's okay." Namjoon said, shocked when more yellow carnations flowed out of the older's mouth.

"I love you." Namjoon said, placing a kiss to Yoongi's head. It was believable, a lily being the last petal before everything had stopped.

It meant innocence, Yoongi was quick to believe him, it couldn't fool the growing flowers for long though, no matter how many times Namjoon lied.

Follow my words to the end of our love

Yoongi watched Namjoon press his lips onto someone else. He yelped, it burned, rose petals violently coming out. The younger heard the noise, turning to see Yoongi on his knees, petals surrounding him, before falling.

And God you were the one who told me not to be so English

"God dammit Yoongi," Namjoon yelled to the male on a hospital bed. "Take the surgery!"

"No." Yoongi coughed, more rose petals escaping his mouth, through the crevice of the fingers that were quick to cover it.

"Stop being so stubborn!"

"Says the man who lied to me," Yoongi could feel the thorns. "I'm not forgetting my love for you."

"I don't want you to die." Namjoon said truthfully.

"Fine," Namjoon sighed, happy. "Give me three days to think about it."

"Three days will get you killed."

"Trust me."

Sweetheart, what have you done to our love?

Three days really did kill him. The next morning, the final day, everyone had been woken up by a shrill scream. Everyone rushed to the sound coming from Jin and Yoongi's shared bedroom. Namjoon's chest was filled with dread when they neared the door.

They entered, rushing in to see Jin beside Yoongi's bed. The rapper had been surrounded by rose petals, dried blood on the corners of his mouth.

'Trust me.' Namjoon thought bitterly.