A/N Important

Ok, how am I going to say this.

I know, when this book came out I said I'd write certain things. Angst, fluff, smut, etc.

As I'm writing this I really hate myself as a writer, as a person because I promised so much and I wanted to give so much? But during this journey, I've noticed something.

I never wanted to limit myself as a writer and I wanted to expand how I write. I wanted to do a lot of things, like I said.

I can't write smut? It's silly to say but there's more.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of anything that involves,,,sex? My friend, who writes sexual content, edits my smut and always asked if I was comfortable with writing it. I asked her why and she said, I can feel how uncomfortable you are just by your writing.

I never thought of it after, I didn't want to think of it because then I wouldn't write it and you guys wouldn't read what you probably came here for.

But please understand that I don't know why either? I don't know why it makes me feel uncomfortable. I tried reading more smut, and even watching stuff but then I'd feel really,,,bored(?) or just uninterested? My smut is terrible and I can't write it unless it's vague mentions of it.

I don't know,,,all I'm saying to ease you guys is to be patient? I'm really trying to do my best but I've felt strange about smut/sexual content for a while and I should've thought of that when I made this book.

I make a lot of excuses, and I'm really sorry for that. this book is just made up of fluff and angst with the occasional awkward smut.

I'm really sorry.