Rant

Excuse my poor grammar for my inner demon is coming out. I deeply apologize if my grammar traumatizes you in any way.

So if you didn't know, our mans Junglebook made a cover of Lee Hi's Breathe. If you also didn't know, Jonghyun had made the song and gave it to Lee Hi. Jungkook, by the fancams, loved this song and seeing it live probably sparked his love even more. This COMFORT song that helped others made him so happy and he just needed to cover it, no harm.

But then a certain fandom is telling him to 'kill himself' because they think he using Jong for more fame. News flash bitches, all of BTS and Shinee are friends so you've stretched something in your body for reaching for something too far away from you.

But I think this fandom telling him to 'kill himself' and putting Jonghyun's name in the same damn paragraph is truly ironic and disgusting.

So if this fandom wanna get they heads out they asses and realize that is exactly how we lost that beautiful soul, then I advise them to shut they mouths.

This fandom, maybe half, gives two shits about other idols and uses their names to either up their status or degrade other idols. Stop talking like y'all care! Jungkook has been closer to Jong than all of your sorry asses stuck in your room combined.

You have no right to tell him what to do. If he is deeply affected by this in any way then my toxicity toward this fandom will never change and I will thank every fiber of my being for leaving that fandom.

Y'all have made fun of an elderly woman, started countless trends and hashtags, and though those are truly disgusting, you now have another reason to be remembered as ONE of the worst fandoms.

Keep your damn title.

Have your shitty status.

But I hope y'all are remembered for this moment and other moments.

Peace