Chapter 20

Everyone was at the nightclub, everyone except Bayley and Finn. When they arrived it seemed like there was no-one there. It took about a moment or two until everyone jumped up yelling surprise!

I'm shock, Finn stumbled backwards a little and Bayley let out a small scream! She knew this was happening but it still shook her while she was off guard.

As Finn looked around the room with a huge smile on his face, he managed to spot out Enzo and Cass on the other side of the room from each other and also....wait no...Sami? Neville...and Nakamura? But they had Smackdown and 205 earlier tonight.

He walked up to them, still in shock they were here. "What are you guys doing here?" He said with a huge grin on his face. "Well," Sami was the first to answer him, "we flew out after our matches to come and see you on your birthday!"

"That's amazing! Thank you guys so much for coming here!"
"Anytime, man."

A couple drinks later and everyone was a bit tipsy. Pam wasn't lying when she said people from the locker room would be here. Finn saw and was able to talk to Sheamus and Cesaro, and even The Hardy Boyz were here. It was a night to remember....if he didn't get too drunk, then he would be able to remember it....

Quite a lot of people were on the dance floor and having fun. Bayley was one of them, dancing all night long with Sasha and a couple of her friends from Smackdown.

In the corner of his eye he was able to see Cass talking with his girlfriend Carmela. Of course he happened to see him as Enzo walked up to him to wish him happy birthday. "Happy Birthday, man."
"Thanks Enzo!" Enzo just smiled and walked off towards the toilets.

"Hey Finn!" A voice from the other side of the room was calling out to him, then before he knew it it, the person calling his name was right beside him.
"Hey Cass, what's up?"
"Happy Birthday man, is Enzo here?"
"Umm...." Finn didn't know what to do, he wanted to try and keep these two away from each other so he could enjoy tonight. "I don't know, haven't seen him. He's probably.....dancing. Yeah! Knowing Enzo , he's probably dancing..."
"Okay, see you around."

Finn let out a sigh of relief as Cass walked away. But shortly after that, Enzo once again walked up to him. The two talked for a bit but then the same thing happened. "Hey, is um...Cass here by any chance?" Once again Finn struggled to come up with an answer. "I don't know...haven't seen him...probably with Carmela?"
"Yeah...that's sounds about right."

Finn nervously laughed as he came up with an excuse to get out of the awkward situation. "I'm...um...going to talk to...Bayley, see ya around mate."
"See ya Finn!"

As Finn made his way over to Bayley, he saw she was with a group of her friends and they were all laughing at something. No, giggling, they're were giggling at something while Bayley seemed to be blushing bright red.

That's when Neville distracted Finn from them. He was standing with who he was with before and they all had big smirks on their faces. He only said one sentence which made Finn know straight away what the girls were giggling at. "Dude...you should've told us."

***

It was the next day, Finn and Bayley both had quite bad headaches. They probably would have slept in longer, but they woke up by a little fluff ball licking at their faces. They let Flexy sleep on the bed since it was their first night with him.

"Morning Finn. Did you have a good Birthday."
"No....I had a great Birthday..."

Bayley smiled. "I just realised, if I'm moving in with you, I need to get all my stuff!"
"Oh yeah, wanna do that later?"
"Sure, but later. Let's enjoy now."