September 1st

The first day of Hogwarts is always the best because you do nothing and it's even better when your in your 6th year. Because everyone looks up to you. I'm Sirius black. I live with James potter and his adopted sister Grace Anaybel and I have lived with them ever since I was disowned by my mother for being in her words " the worst son ever!" But I don't care what she thinks. So I start to pack my bags seeing as it is almost 11:00 and they is when the train leaves. After an hour or so James walks in my room.
"We're going to be leaving I. Just a few minutes." James said while looking round my room. " Don't you even clean this room?" He asks.
"Yea I clean it once." I tell him thinking back to the time I clean it.
"Come on boys we need to leave!" Grace yells from down stairs.
"Coming!" James yells back before leaving the room.
We all start walking to the train station.
" I'm gald this is our last year." I say to Grace.
"Why I'm gonna miss Hogwarts when I graduate." Grace said running to catch up with me.
" Whatever!" James says running through the 9 3/4 platform.
Grace and I run through it as well. When we reach the other side remus and Peter are waiting for us.
" Hey how was your summer?" Remus asks us.
"Eh boring." I mumled
"You know mine I went to Paris and met up with you." Grace told us.
We all got on the train and found a compartment.
We talked the whole there but I fazed out half way through the ride.
"We're here!" Remus yelled.
We all got out if the train and got in the carriage which is pulled by nothing.
"I wonder how this move by them self's." I wondered
"They don't move by themselves " Grace said as she got on the carriage.
"Whatever miss know it all." Peter said as he sits down.
We arrive at the castle and we take our sits at the Gryffindor table. And the sorting begins.
"Brown, andrew!" McGonagall yells out.
"Slyhterin!" The hat yelled.
"Brooks, Tessa!"
"Hufflepuff!"
A few more get sorted but I'm paying attention. After a while Grace hits me playfully on the arm.
"What?" I ask.
"You were just complaining that you were hungry and now that you have food you sit there?" She said taking an apple.
"Oh right food." I say loading my plate.
Grace rolls her eyes.
After the feast we all head over to the common room.
Grace goes with lily and Julie
To their room.
"Goodnight boys." Grace saids walking the stairs.
After a few good minutes we went to bed.