the schools

Frank's point of view

I woke up and it was time time to go to hogwarts so I got packed up and we all went into the carriage it took us about 5 hours to get to hogwarts. It was way too long to get like no one talked it was really werid. Once we got there I had to go and sit down with the rest of hogwarts since I was not a veela.

Sirius' point of view

I woke and remembered that I had detention after school today. Uhhh. I got dressed and walked down stairs for breakfast and everyone was talking about the schools coming today at 4:00 so we only have 20 minutes of each class.
So I didn't really remember what happened in the classes.
At 3:45 they had us all come down to the great hall and wait for beauxbatons and dumstring. After waiting for a good 10 minutes frank joined us.
"How was beauxbatons?" I asked him
"HOh good we got a tour then we ate this really fancy dinner then I studied some plants." Frank told me.
"Cool." I said as Dumbledore stepped up to introduce the other schools.
"Hogwarts will be host for two of our closest schools for the tri wizard tournament. So everyone help me in welcoming beauxbatons!" He said. Everyone clapped.
The door flew open a bunch of veela girl came down doing back flips and cartwheels and you grace who walking as slow as she possibly could next to the headmistress of beauxbatons.
"Dumstring!" Dumbledore yelled. And the door flew open once more and a bunch of boys came down in red capes with fur. Doing fire tricks.
"The tri wizard tournament starts now, if you would like to petticipate all you need to do is write your name on a piece of paper and drop it into the fire. For your safety no one under the ages 14 may sign up dismissed!" Dumbledore said as we all got up and grace caught up with me.
"Hey," she said as she walked with me.
"Hey how was beauxbatons?" I asked her
"Oh good, but I'm glad to be back." She said with a smile
"Yea?" I say as we walk into the common room.
"What did you do with the beds?" Frank came down the stairs yelling "there all over the place."
"Oh, that a long story." I say
"Well help me fix it." Frank says walking up the room I fallowed him.
Once we got up there Jason and Remus were dragging the beds into remus' room.
"What are you doing here?" I question him.
"I had to move in with remus and Peter to make room for the quests." Jason said as he puts the bed down.
"Oh," I say as walking into my room. As he grabs a bed and helps me put in on the bed stand. Grace comes running in.
"Hey Jason McGonagall needs you." She says looking at him.
And he leaves the room
"Shat happened to the beds?" She asked looking around the room.
"Oh, we built a fort then flew them around the school." Remus explained.
"That actually sounds fun." She said as she left.

The next day

It was dinner time and we were going down to the fire to put our names in the goblet. We walked there was a lot of people just siting around it. Grace included she was talking to jason. We walked and puts our names in goblet.
Then we went sat around it. I was wasn't really listening to what they were saying was looking at Grace and Jason. I was esdroping.
"It was good, but it was pretty boring I mean we had a tour but I already knew where everything was that was boring the good was found out where gym was," grace said
"Wait," jason interpreted " you didn't know where the gym was?"
"No, I never needed to, I didn't have gym. Anyway after that we some dinner my favorite." Grace started
"French onion pasta." Jason said.
"Yea, then we went outside and frank studied the plant and sat there and throw pebbles at him and he didn't even know. But when he found he said..." grace was saying half through James nudged me.
"Dude you coming?" James asked.
"Where?" I asked.
"Common room remus needs to do his homework." James explained.
"Oh, Yea." I said as I stood up.
Once we got there I relized was end of the week and I only lyrics had one picture this week.
"Hey Pete will you smile for a pic." I ask Peter
"Sure, but you have to do my homework."
Snap

You have to do my homework  - peter

You have to do my homework - peter

"What is with people and not looking at the camera?" I ask.
"Look." Peter said says. I turn around to grace and Jason laughing on the couch.
"Whatever, there just talking." I say I'm gonna go ready for bed.
I got ready and I heard grace and Jasons voices outside of the door. But I just turned around and went to sleep.