the fight

Narrator point of view

Sirius came down the hall and walked stright up jason who was siting next grace in the grwat hall and swung a punch and hit jason right in the face.
"Sirius!" Grace yelled as jason got to his feet.

Jason took a swing but Sirius stopped him and went to grab graces tray but accidentally hit grace in face with it, then slammed it into jason head. Jason  punched  Sirius right the face and took lily's tray at throw at at him. Grace stood up and tried to pull them apart but failed. And got herself punch by who she didn't know. Professor slug horn pulled them off of each other they all had to walk down to the office.

Earlier that day
Grace's point to of view 

I woke up and quickly got dressed and headed down to breakfast. I started to eat a waffle when Sirius sat down by me and grabbed my hand and walked me out of the great hall.
"My food was I there." I say once we get outside the room
"I know but I wanted to show you something fallow me." He said as he Wales to the common room
"Look." He said pointing to a guitar.
"A guitar?" I ask him
"Yes it's for you." He said.
"Really?" I could feel the smile on my face.
"Yea go for it." He said as I Wales up to it and strummed through it. "Do you know how to play it?" He asked me
"Yea Jason taught me." I say as I play Sirius favorite song I wanna hold your hand by the beetles.

After that we both walk down to breakfast.
"Hey where did you go?" Lily asked me
"I'll tell you later." I whispered.
Then it was on to classes first magical theory. We were working on a project with a partner. Mine was jason nott.
"So how far did you get yesterday?" He asked me.
We were reading a book together. "Um, page 7." I tell him
"You're supposed be on page 78." He says
"Well that not happening." I say laughing.
"We can work on  it at lunch, you free?"
"Yea,"
"Great."
More time went on and we were now in lunch and I walked Into Jason's room.
"Hey, let's get started we dean to read and we finished around 1:00 just when lunch ended. So I went to next class it was really boring so I'll skip ahead. I sat down  for dinner I was late so it was weird that Sirius wasn't here yet. As soon as I grabbed a bagel jason  st down next to me and asked if we had homework.
I was thinking and Sirius had punched jason in the face. I yelled,
"Srius!" Jason got to his feet and took a swing at Sirius bur Sirius blocked and he grabbed my tray but I tried to to take it back from him but he didn't let me and it came back and hit me in face. Everything got blurry but I stood up and tried to pull off of each other but they were to strong then felt a punch on my face. Then professor slug horn got them off of eachother. And we were walked down  to the office I  went to the nurses office and she gave me some ice and said nothing looked broken. And jus to rest so sat down on one of the beds. And fell asleep.

Jason's point of view 

I woke up and got dressed and went down to breakfast and had some good bagels then went to magical theory where I had a project with grace on  a book. I asked  her how far she was.
"Um, page 7." She said with a smile.
I smile "your supposed to be on  page 78." She is always behind.
"That's not happening." She as looked around the room
No kidding
I got an idea "you free at lunch we can work on  it then?"
"Yea,"she said as opened the book.
"Great."
A while went by and it was time for lunch grace met I  my room and we read in there and finished just in time. The rest of the day was stupidly stupid.
So no to dinner.
I sat down next to grace and asked if he had homework. Before she could answer so one had punched me in the face. I heard grace yell Sirius so I knew it was him. I tried to punch him back but caught my hand and I felt a tray break out  my head I grabbed the closest tray and throw it at him. I felt so eon try to pray off eachother but we wouldn't I went to swing but hit someone else. Then professor slug horn was walking get me down to the office they told me wait put I  the lobby. I was called I to the nurses office and she told me I looked fine but I should get some rest after McGonagall questions me.

Sirius' point of view

I woke up and got dressed and remembered that I had a present for grace.so I went down to the great hall and told her to fallow me. Once we got to he common room I said
"Look." Pointing to her present 
"A guitar?" I ask
"Yea it's yours." I said
"Really?" She smiled.
"Yea go for it." I said as she started to play my favorite song ever. I took a picture of her and play the guitar.

Really? Yea go for it -Sirius and Grace

After that we went back down and finished breakfast. I went to class and it was boring so I'll skip that I walk I to the great hall for lunch and grace isn't here so I ask lily where she was
"Oh shes with Jason." She said
She had ditched me for jason we had a date planned for today. I'm sure jason had like pypnotized her into it. I was gonna killed him. When dinner rolled around during I went stright to the great hall and saw that him and grace were walking. So I punched him. I heard someone yell my name but I did the care he tried to take swing at me but a stopped and grabbed a tray as the owner held on to it I finally got it and hit over read with it it broke on his stupid head. He then throw a tray at me and so eon was trying to get us off of eachother but they weren't strong enough. Then professor slug horn got him off of me. And we were walked down to the office McGonagall asked what happened and told her that jason had tried to make grace cheat on me and I wouldn't stand for it. Then she sent me down  the nurses office and she said I had a broken wrist and she fixed with a flip the wand and told me sleep I would feel better in the morning.