the party

I open the door and...

I see a big room with party decorations. After looking around for about 5 seconds people popped out of every corner.
And they all yelled, " surprise!!!"
It took me a little to relize what had just happened.
Someone had thrown me a surprise party but who?
I smiled.
Soon after that everyone started dancing to the Beatles of course or eating.
"Do like it? You better it took for ever to plan it and get McGonagall's permission." Grace said smiling watching everyone having fun.
"You did this?" I ask her.
"Well yeah me and frank." Grace said looking at me.
"I love it." I tell her.
"Oh I almost forgot I have your present in my room come on we walk up to her room and it is way cleaner then mines is. She has muggle pictures and wizard pictures all over mostly of her and James some of all of us. She goes to a desk that is covered in trash.
"It's somewhere in here" she said as she start digging into the pile. I look around and see that she still has the plastic light Christmas tree that I gave her in her first year here.
"Here it is!" She said as pulls out a box painted red. "Open it." She said handing it to me.
"Ok, here goes." I say as I open the box to reveal a wooden cut out of me in dog form

" I say as I open the box to reveal a wooden cut out of me in dog form

"It awesome." I tell her. But just then frank brush in yelling
"James spilt all the punch! It's all over the place most people left!"
Grace runs to the party room I fallowed her. Punch was everywhere and the only ones left were Marlene, Lily, James (who was covered in punch), Remus, Peter who was eating and Alice.
"OK well there has to be a mop around here somewhere" grace said looking around
"Here one is." Remus says as he dragged a mop denied him and I bucket of water in his hand.
Grace and Remus clean it up with in minutes.
"Well I guess the party is over." Frank said
"Yea" grace said
"Hey how about we do something else just us I mean we're probably your closest friends." Frank said 
"Like what?" Lily asked
"Let's go swimming!" Frank says
"Where?" Grace asks smiling
"The black lake!" Frank says like no duh.
"I'm down." A voice says from outside the room
Jason not walks in.
(This guy is the worst.he is like the devil in human form. He used to date grace back in the 5th year but he cheated on her with Julie Lee a muggle or who is also a devil. But for so excited reason grace and him are still fruends.)
"I invited him." Grace said
"Why?" James asked. "We all hate him,"
"Yea but I invited everyone else in our year it would have rude if I didn't include him."grace said
"OK fine but he's not coming with us to swim." Frank said
"Fine, I'll see you later grace." Jason says as he walks away
"Bye, let's get ready to swim!" I yell
We all got ready which took a little but we all finally ready we all walked down to the lake and as soon as we got there frank jumps in with all his clothes still on.
"Come on the waters fine." He says when he Comes back up.
Grace jumped in and lily after her.
Soon we were all in the lake expect Alice who didn't want to get because it too cold.
"Come on your missing all the fun." Grace says
"No I'm getting in." She says backing up
Grace and frank swim into a cave and we're in there for a while but a few minuets later Alice had her feet in the water. And grace and frank are running down the grass hill to get to the lake once they get closer they stop laughing and get quite they sneak up behind Alice and ouch her into the water. She screams. When she Comes back up she yells
"I'm gonna kill you both!"
"Look I'm sorry." Frank says reaching his hand out to help her up and she grabs his hand and she tries to pull into the water but was too strong. So grace pushes him for her.
as soon as he gets back from the water "your dead." He says looking at grace.
Soon after we all got into a water fight mostly grace and frank were fighting.
We were just hanging out.
Alice had gotten out and was back to just her feet I  the water. And grace and frank were playing some water game with Remus and lily. James was splashing Peter who was trying to splashing  him back but was failing. Marlene was doing her hair and I was sitting on the edge of the lake watching them all but someone had came behind me and pushed me in. Splash.
I Come up to see it was Marlene I pulled her I to the water.  Soon after that it was 12:00 and we decided to go to sleep we all dried off and walked back up to the castle laughing once we got there we all went to the gryffindor common room and told each other gust stories until about 2:30 we all said our goodnight and went to sleep.