2 days later

It's been two days since you heard from me last but everything been okay. Oh, yea me Grace started dating in Secret.
Anyway...
I get ready for the day, today is gryffindor  quidditch tryouts. James is the caption so.. I'm pretty sure that I'll get in. I get ready and walk to the common room Grace is waiting for me there.
"Hey, sweetie." She right before she kisses me .
"Hey, off to breakfast." I say and we start to walk to the great hall.
"Hey guys we were just talking how James is never going to get lily." Peter says when we walk in.
Lily over heard this and chimed in "I agree." She said
" Whatever Evans your opinion doesn't matter in this situation." James says.
"Um, it kinda does." Grace says with a smile.
"Whatever." James says as he picks up a waffle.
After breakfast I head over to muggle studies
"I trust you all at least have one picture done." Professor Maggie said as she looks around the class. " I'll take that silence as I yes." She said as she opens a book.
"Please turn to page 34 in your books."
It's a study guide. Which means we're going to have a test.
Blah blah blah. Let's get to the good stuff shall we.
At lunch we decided to skip it to go have a nice talk with snivellus. While Grace walked with lily.
"Alright, snivellus?" Said James loudly.
Snape dropped his stuff and rised his wand but before Snape could do anything James shouted "Expelliarmus!"
I laughed as Snape's wand went flying.
"Impedimenta!" James yelled. Who knocked snape on his feet.
Students gathered around us.
Snape lay there on ground.
"How'd the exam go snivelly? James asked.
"I was  watching him, his nose was touching the parchment, there'll be great grease marks all over it, they won't be able to read a word." I said.
People laughed
"You wait... You wait..." Snape muddered.
"Wait for what? What're you going to do, snivelly, wipe your nose on us?" James laughed.
Snape started yelling a mix of swear words and hexes but nothing happen because he didn't have his wand.
"Wash out your mouth, scourgify!" James yelled.
Bubbles came from snapes mouth and he was gaging and choking on them.
"Leave him alone!" Someone shouted.
"All right' Evans." James said with a smile.
"Leave him alone." Lily repeated.
"What has he ever done to you?" Another voice said. It was Grace and she did not look happy. ( That was the bad thing about her is she lives to pull pranks but making fun of snivelly was something she disliked  us doing.)
James' eyes fell on Grace he knew not to get on her bad side or she make life a living hell. But he went on anyway.
"Well, it's more of the fact he exists if you what I mean." Laughter from all around
"You think your so funny," Grace started " but you're just an arrogant bullying toerag, potter leave him alone." Lily finished.
"I will if you go out with me, Evans, go on... Go out with me, and I'll never lay wand on old snivelly again." James said forgetting that Grace was still there.
"I wouldn't go out with you if it was a choice between you and the giant squid!" Lily yelled.
"Bad luck prongs." I still smiling while Grace glares at me.
But before I could see what was going on snivelly shot a cruse at James but before it hit him Grace jumped in front of him and got full blast of it. It looked like the sactumempra spell.  Blood spattering on her robes.
James cursed him right back and yelled "don't touch her!"
Snape was now hanging upside down in the air his robes falling over his head so you could see his skinny legs and a pair of gray underpants. Everyone laughed.
"Let him down." Grace yelled still on the ground.
"He cursed you and you're still defending him over me!" James yelled at Grace.
"Yea I'll defend anyone would deserves it and you right now do not deserve me defending you!" Grace yelled back as lily helped her up.
"Let him down!" Lily yelled.
"Certainly." James said a smirk.
"Locomotormortis!" I yelled as Snape keeled over again at once.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Lily yelled as Grace and her took out their wands.
""Ah, Evans, don't make me hexs you," James Said.
"Then take the curse off him!" She yelled back
James muttered the counter cruse.
"There you go you're lucky Evans and Grace were here, snivellus." James said coldly
"I don't need help from filthy little mudbloods and bloodtraitor like them!" Snape yelled back.
"Fine, I won't bother in Future." Grace said glaring at Snape.
"And if I'd wash your pants if I were you, snivellus." Lily said coolly.
"Apologize to them!" James yelled pointing his wand at Snape.
"I don't want you to make him apologize, you're as bad he is..." Lily shouted.
"What I'd NEVER call you guys a - you know what!" James yelped.
"Messing up your hair because you think it looks cool to look like you've just got off your broomstick, showing off with that stupid snitch, walking down the corridors and hexing anyone who annoys you just cause you can - I'm surprised your broomstick can get off the ground with that fat head on it. You make me SICK!" Lily yelled as she ran away. And Grace walked over Remus and Peter who were in the crowd.
"Evans! Hey, EVANS! James shouted after her.
"What's wrong with her?" James asked.
"Reading between the lines, I'd say she thinks you're a bit conceited, mate." I told James.
"Right, right" James said mad.
There was a flash of light then Snape was on the air again.
"Who wants to see me take off snivellys pants." James yelled.
"Mr. Potter put Mr. Snape down!" McGonagall yelled with Grace and Remy behind her. They had told on James and Sirius.
"In my office now!" She yelled.
We walked to McGonagall's office.
"Why would ever think that was okay?" McGonagall asks us
"Well he called lily a mudblood and Grace a bloodtraitor." Sirius said acting like he did nothing wrong.
"Well, still if they had a problem with what he said to them they should've told me so could take care of it, and just because they didn't tell me doesn't gave you the the right to bully Mr Snape! Dentention both of you tonight!" McGonagall yelled.
Later that night in dentention
"Please clean the desk I have been meaning to clean them for ages." Professor Maggie said as she gave us towal's.
"Right," I said starting to clean the desk. 
"Okay I'll be back."  She said walking out of the room.
We we're cleaning the desks for about an hour when she came back and said we could go. In the common I realize I had not taken a second picture and it was also the end of the week.
"Hey Evans smile for the camera?" I ask her seeing shes the only in the common room right now.
"Why?" She ask coolly.
"For the muggle studies project." I say getting the camera ready.
"Fine but just to be clear I'm only smiling for the project." She as she smiled.

I'm only simling for the project

"Thanks." I said before going to bed.