I'm Weak

Fin's crushing Victoria to his body, I can see his fingers pressing into her soft flesh, holding her to him with force.

It's such and intimate brutal scene playing out before my eyes. I should look away, give them privacy but I'm unable to, the brutality makes me look on...it's a perversion I feel to be witnessing something so private made so public I can't look away. I want more of it and I'm disgusted with myself for that thought. The Northerner is holding me to his side, fingers firmly gripping me to him. I can hear his heavy breathing as he watches his past becomes his brothers Future.

I see the visible shiver that runs up and down her legs. The way she holds Fin's shoulders for support, eyes half closed as the pain turns to a blissful pleasure.

Teeth retracting back, his tongue licks her neck sealing his bond to her. Fin's jaw muscles twitch, stepping away from her, he studies Victoria in front of him.

He get's to see her truth, her rawness.....the nakedness of her soul. It's his turn to be rooted in place unable to move as the bond's force starts to act in ways that he could have never imagined.

For her part, she meets his gaze, her head held high with dignity. She stands there bare before him, before all the Warriors in a determined restraint.

She sheds no tears in front of all these males, she doesn't scream or kick or bite. She merely stands there assessing her situation. Her face is blank, void of any kind of emotion.

She's lost all her pack land, she's been claimed....her position of Alpha gone, forever to be his burdened mate. Yet she holds herself with such superiority, that you would think Fin just lost the fight.

Her silent mind must be opening up to him whispering inside him, she stands there not flinching not looking away but meeting his judgment head on like the Queen she is.

Chin raised not in defeat, not in humiliation but in absolute dignity of who she is.

Fin's head turns to his brother, eyes meeting, a look passes over him, a hidden judgment but I can tell the Northerner understands that look. His body bristles slightly underneath Fin's hard look.

"You should have brought your army Victoria?" His voice is firm but his eyes are coveting her flesh.

"Why! So innocent lives could be wasted, slaughtered over our differences?" She huffs this out. She still stands with her back straight, head held high in her own confidence.

She's been defeated but still, she reeks with the power she holds. Never once does her gaze drop below his head, she's unconcerned with his flesh.

Usually, when Alpha's fight there can only be one winner, one champion, there can only be One Alpha. The loser is killed, its body ripped to shreds by the winner. Fin was unable to do this to his mate, instead, he's claimed everything that is her's, the pack and her soul.

In a pack there is only one leader, there could be many generals, many advisors, many enforcers, many followers but only one supreme ruler, the leader of everything and Fin became that leader today over Victoria.

My heart goes out to her, she was never given the opportunity to train the way Fin was raised, a born leader forced to become a forced follower.

Fin grabs hold of Victoria spinning her around, so her back is pressed against him. He forces her to her knee's.....she complies, understands what's coming next by the clenching of her jaw and lowering of her head.

With the victor comes the spoils, Fin intends to take her the way the Northerner intended to take me in front of his pack.

His warriors start to howl, as I see her brace herself on hands and knee's, waiting.