|Epilogue|

Everyday seemed to blend into the next there was nothing special about any of them, there he was alone but he felt like there were a hundred other Cole's in the same room as him all screaming the same thing, that he needed to remember, that if he just remembered everything would be okay and time would begin to move once more.

The only different thing that day was the letter that thumped onto the doormat, the letter box that squeaked from being used so little, and that seemed to break him out of his trance, he picked up the letter weighing it in his hand, trying to guess what was inside it and wondering who would even send him a letter.

He knew deep down that there was only one person who would send him a letter and that was Florence, the girl who had broken his heart when she'd jumped into that taxi, but he really didn't want to hear anything from her, not even in the form go a letter, but something inside him made his fingers say to the opening and rip open the seal.

He peered inside and saw two books and a letter, she was an author after all her reasoned, but the letter he had no idea what that held.

Cole read it quickly, his eyes sweeping across the letter, widening in shock at the words she had read, he had to sit down and read the letter twice more before he could process any of it.

Florence had wrote a book, a book about him and for him.

He had no choice, something pulled him towards it, the first page opening before he even knew what he was doing.

The cashier smiled at the boy and girl in front of her, 'Caroline' read her name badge, she smiled wider as the boy reached into his pocket taking out a wallet and ignoring the protesting girl beside him handed her the bill.

The children had been queuing outside the shop for what seemed like hours and Verity had felt like flinging the door open and inviting them all in long ago, but that wasn't company policy and she couldn't face a firing over a new book, but she knew why they were all so excited, she was just as excited.

After one year of complete silence on her part, Florence Clarke the New York Times Bestselling Author had released a new book, there had been very little promotion, but in the writing world her name was promotion enough, the hordes and masses were ready to embrace whatever she had written, the fact that is was the sequel to the highly celebrated Dysmorphia had caused hysteria.

And now the clock had finally ticked to eight am and she could let them in, she smiled as she fumbled with the lock of the door wondering at the happiness that one author could bring.

Fifty-five miles away Florence Clarke stood at the door to her creative writing class, a book clutched to her chest and a smile plastered on her face, whether this smile was fake or not she didn't know.

"You okay there?" 

The question was directed at her from a tall boy who quite literally stole her breath away though dressed simply in a blue jumper and black corduroys, he had an air about him, confident and extremely intelligent and she took a liking to him straight away, anyone with those warm brown eyes couldn't be a bad person.

"I'm fine" she smiled back at him.

"Well then a hint Professor Greenwich takes an immediate dislike to late students so we better get going"

He held open the door and she followed him inside, feeling hopeful at this new dawn ahead of her.