Chapter Six

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
At the end of the show we went backstage and we were all hugging each other. "Good job" Dylan said as he hugged me.
"Ahhhh we were amazing!" Jaime exclaimed  throwing her arms around me.
I turned to Joey after Jaime and gave him a hug. "Is a hug all I get?" he laughed.
I smiled and kissed him.
"You were wonderful out there" he said his arms still wrapped around me.
"You were a million times better" I smiled.
"Impossible..".

After we got changed, we decided that we would go for a walk around the area.
We walked out of the hotel and down the street. "I forgot how beautiful Chicago is, what has it been like three years?" I said.
"Well I was 19 and I'm almost 22 now so yeah 3 years".
"Wow isn't that crazy" I gasped. 
"What's even crazier is that we have been dating again for almost a year and a half".
"Best year and a half ever I think". Joey took my hand.

Just then we saw a girl that looked around 12 years old and her mom coming near us. The girls face went into shock when she saw us. Her mom smiled.
"Excuse me" She said when we came face to face.
"My daughter is just the biggest fan, we're just coming back from your show. It really would mean a lot to her if she could get a photo with you".
"Well of course" Joey smiled "What's your name?".
"My name is Alice" She said shyly.
"Alice, that's a beautiful name" I grinned.
"Okay everyone say 'Cheese'" The Mom smiled.
We squished in together and smiled. Her mom took the photo.
"Thank you so much!" Alice cheered.
"No problem at all" Joey said. 
"It was great to meet you alice" I said. We said goodbye and walked on.
"That was lovely" I beamed.
"I love meeting fans, I just think they're the best".

When we got back to our hotel room I sat down on the bed. I got a notification and I looked at my phone.
"@starkidalice3 tagged you in a photo"
"Ooh Joey look Alice put up the photo" I said. I opened up twitter and looked at the photo.  Joey came and put his head on my shoulder.
"That's adorable and ooh look at the caption" Joey smiled.
"I was so happy to meet the cutest couple today, it was such an honour❤❤ @ellaharrisx @jonyriker"

"That's the sweetest thing" I grinned.
I liked and retweeted it. I noticed that there had been a few replies to the tweet I clicked the button and looked at them. I immediately noticed that they were all from the same person.

@lucygadd35: Ew! Delete! Delete

@lucygadd35: did not need to see @ellaharrisx ugly face today

@lucygadd35: you're honoured? I'd be severely disappointed if I ran into her on the street 👎 Not joey tho

@lucygadd35: you're stupid if you think these are a cute couple

@lucygadd35: 😷😷😷

"Oh my god..." I gasped. "What's up Ella?" Asked Joey, who was now rummaging in his suitcase.
"This girl is being really horrible to Alice" I said showing him my phone.
"She's not only being mean to Alice.." Joey said quietly.
"I'm going to reply to her'' I said ignoring joey.

@ellaharrisx: It was even greater to meet you ❤ stay beautiful x

"That should make her feel better hopefully" I smiled.
"And do you feel better.." Joey asked.
"Joey listen I don't care, I've just done a show in front of tons of people who love me and the work I do. I'm not letting one comment get to me" I said, although it wasn't exactly true.
"Good" he said getting into bed.
"Now come on, we have to be up early in the morning''.