Chapter Eleven

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
"DARREN!" I screamed throwing my arms around him.
"Ella! It's so good to see you!" He beamed.
"It's so awesome that you can join us for our next three shows!" I screamed.
"Yeah I'm so excited!".
"Hey man!" Joey said hugging Darren.  "Hey jo" he smiled.
"And who is this!" Darren asked cooing over Diane who was in Laurens arms, they had been inseparable since Lauren got her.
"This is Diane'' Lauren grinned.

"Wow this is crazy all of you have changed so much!'' Darren exclaimed. 
"And what about you Darren?  Big star of a TV show?" Jaime cheered.
"Hey what about Joey? He's on a TV show?" Darren laughed.
"Don't be modest Darren!" Joey shouted.
"Ah now" Darren grinned "I'm just so excited to be here! This is going to be so much fun!".
"It's good to have you here" Dylan said.
"So we were thinking Darren we could have some rehearsals before the show tonight?" Brian said.
"No guys!" Darren said "Were in L.A we should have some fun for once!''.
"Hold up! Hold up!" I shouted "Darren what the hell happened to you! Where's the Darren that made us all stay for extra rehearsals? L.A HAS CHANGED YOU!" I screamed and everyone burst out laughing.
"I'm sorry Ella" Darren said hugging me. "You better be" I said pretending to be mad.

"Anyways guys I was thinking that we could go to Universal Studios to check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter" Darren suggested.
Everyone cheered. "So we're all in agreement then?" He laughed "I thought it would be nice because I mean, that's the reason were all here today, Harry Potter changed all our lives. I wouldn't be with you guys today if it wasn't for that silly musical we did as college kids".
"That's beautiful man" Joe said.
Everyone clapped and cheered.
"Well come on guys let's go!" Darren screamed.

The rest of the day was totally awesome.  It was just magical being with everyone, we all had such an amazing time. We all bought robes of our Hogwarts houses and all we drank was butter beers.  It was crazy. But we had to go to the stage to perform the show tonight. The show went well to, the audience loved Darren and although he didn't know any of the dance routines he did an unreal job.

The next morning we were all sitting in the hotel restaurant after finishing our breakfast.
"Hey Guys I have to the studio to pick up my script, does anyone want to come with?  It's not going to be very interesting but It's company that's all" Darren said standing up.
"Actually man we were going to go see the Hollywood walk of fame this morning before we go to the meet and greet" Jim said.
Darren looked a bit dissapointed at this.
"Actually Darren I'll go with you, I mean I lived in L.A for like six months there's nothing here that I haven't seen before" I said.
"Brilliant!" Darren cheered "We should get going then".
"I'll see you guys later" I said standing up "You too" I said to Joey hugging him and kissing his cheek.
"Bye Ella" he smiled.

Darren and I walked out of the hotel and began walking down street towards his car.
"Such a gorgeous day!" Darren smiled as we hoped into the car.
"As much as I hated living here, I really do miss the sunny weather 24/7" I sighed.
"I completely forgot that you lived here to be honest, what even happened to the cartoon you were in?" Darren asked.
"Well after I quit and got myself out of that stupid contract they replaced me. Apparently the new voice actors couldn't live up to the standards I set and the producers and investors pulled out and the show went under. So honestly I have a lot of enemies up here now".
"Yeah understandable to be honest. Yet you're still willing to go up to Burbank with me?" He laughed.
"It's been two years, I'm over it, and they should be too".

We pulled up at the studio.
"Are you coming in with me?" Darren asked.
"What's the chance I'll meet some famous people from glee?" I laughed.
"You'll probably see a few" he smiled.
"Count me in!" I said quickly getting out of the car.

Darren and I walked inside. "I'm nervous" I whispered as we entered the building.
"Hey Lou!" Darren called as we entered reception.
"Oh hey Darren!" Said Lou who was sitting at the desk called "Here to pick up your script?".
"Of course" Darren laughed.
"Well here you go.. oh and hey chris" She smiled.
The door behind us opened and my heart skipped a beat.
"Did she just say Chris, as in Chris Colfer" I thought.
I turned around and surely enough he was standing there. My mouth dropped.  "Hiya Lou, oh and hey Darren'' he smiled "Who's your friend?".
"Was he talking about me Oh my gosh" I thought, I smiled nervously.
"This is my friend Ella" Darren said.
"Hi" I said quietly "Would I be able to get a photo maybe" I said quickly. 
"She's a fan" Darren laughed.
"Well of course" Chris smiled.
"I'll take it so Darren can get in too" Lou said taking my phone "You might as well have both halves of Blaine and Kurt".
I stood in the middle of the two of them and smiled as Lou took the picture.
"Thank you so much" I grinned.
"Anytime" Chris laughed.
"We better get going, thanks for the script" Darren said as we left.
"Oh my god" I gasped when we got to the car.
"Youre such a fangirl" Darren laughed.
"Darren it's not everyday you meet Chris Colfer" I said.
"I meet him basically everyday".
"Yeah don't rub it in".

I immediately went on my Twitter and shared the photo and captioned it.

@ellaharrisx MET @chriscolfer TODAY! ..oh and @darrencriss was there too.