Chapter Twenty five

JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
"What a show guys!" Darren exclaimed as we got off stage.
"Good job guys!" Brian shouted.
We were all hugging each other when I noticed Ella had begun to cry.
"Hey What's wrong" I asked putting my hand on her back.
"I just can't believe this is the end" She cried. 
"What are you on about? The end of what" I asked confused.
"The end of Harry Potter" She siad with a half laugh/ half cry.
"Ella this isn't the end of Harry Potter, don't be silly".
"Joey If I cried in 2011 I'm crying now" She laughed.
"Awh Ella" Darren said hugging her.
"Now you got me started'' Jaime said her eyes watering.
"I'm past it" Lauren said who was full on crying "I'm never going to be Draco Malfoy again!" She screamed hugging me.
"I'll never be Ginny!" Ella shouted joining in with Lauren and I. The
"Awh guys" Jaime said hugging me too. I was trapped in the middle of the three girls crying.
I looked over at Darren who was laughing and taking a picture on his phone.
"Guys it's not the end, we're probably going to singing these songs for the rest of our lives, trust me, you're never not going to be seen as Draco Malfoy or Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter is what made us, Harry Potter is what we will always be" I spoke.
"Oh Joey" Ella screamed crying harder.
"Stop talking!" Lauren shouted.

Later on we did a meet and greet along with an autograph and photograph session. It was pretty late and by the time we were done we were all starving.
Everyone that was part of Senior year squeezed into two tables. I squished in beside Darren and Lauren.
We ordered our food and drinks and everyone began chatting. Lauren leaned over to me and sighed.
"What's up Laur'' I asked her.
"Joey you just have your life together" She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I mean, like you and Ella, yous are moving to LA and here I am doing nothing".
"What the hell Lauren? You do have your life together".
"Jo I got a visit from my landlord yesterday and I am being evicted, something about them wanting accommodation for people that actually still go to college".
"Youre being evicted! That's crazy! You can buy mine or Ellas apartment".
"That's the thing, I don't want to be in Michegan anymore, Brian and Meredith are moving to Chicago city, but don't tell anyone you know yet, Jaime wants to go home for awhile and Joe is moving to New York".
"Joe is moving to new York?".
"Yep.. I was meant to be going with him you know, but you seen how that turned out".
"Lauren come to LA you can stay with us until you get yourself settled, you can even stay with us just to decided of you like LA and if you don't want to do that, Joe still loves you so much, I'm sure he'd put up with you in New York, even Meredith and Brian wouldn't mind you staying with them".
"No its not fair on you guys..".
"Don't be silly Laur, Ella and I love you more than anything, you've been like my best friend since the day you 'accidently' smacked me in the face during theatre".
"I swear to god it was an accident!" She said laughing loudly.
"Sure it was Lauren.. sure it was.." I grinned "It still amazes me that someone so short could hit someone so tall".
"Watch yourself Richter or I might just do it again".
"I'll take my chances Lopez".