Chapter Fourteen

JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
"She hasn't even talked to me all day, what am I meant to do" I said to Darren and Joe.
"I don't know man" Joe said passing me a beer.
"No I don't want it" I said pushing his arm away.
"Jo I think know if you and her just talk yous could sort something out" Darren said. 
"But she won't talk to me will she".
"Did you even try to talk to her?".
"No...".
"That's the problem then. Go Joey, go find her" Darren spoke.
I stood up and exited the hotel room.
I went down the hall and knocked at Jaimes and Laurens hotel room.
Jaime answered the door.
"Hey is Ella there?" I asked her.
"No her, Lauren and Diane went somewhere, I'm not sure where. They should be back soon I think".
"Crap.. how pissed is she at me?" I asked.
"She actually hasn't said much to be honest" Jaime spoke "but Joey don't worry too much, you know Ella, she can't stay mad for long".
"I'll try.. thank you Jaime".

I went back to Darren and Joe and sat down on the bed taking the beer Joe had originally offered me.
"It didn't go well then?" Darren asked.  "No she's not even there" I said.
Suddenly Darren got a phone call.
"Hello" he said answering it "Yeah... like right now?.. Woah are you serious?.. that's so cool.. okay.. okay.. okay.. Twenty minutes?.. cool.. see you".
"Who was that?" Joe asked. "Come on Joey, we're going on a drive" Darren grinned.
I followed Darren into his car and he began driving.
"Darren where are you taking me?" I asked.
"You'll see".

We drove for twenty minutes and we started driving down a street of houses.
"Who're we visiting?" I asked. 
Darren stayed quiet as he pulled up to a house.
"Well go on in" Darren smiled.
"What the hell is in there Darren, I texted my mom, she will know if I get murdered" I said.
"Don't be stupid, go in".
I got out of the car and went to the door.
I knocked at the door but there was no reply.  I turned the door knob and went inside. The house was completely empty. I went inside and looked around. There was no one or nothing here. I went upstairs and it was still empty, I was really wondering why I was here. I ran downstairs and saw Ella standing in the middle of the empty room.
"What do you think?" She smiled. "Of this house? It's nice. Ella why are we here?" I asked her.
"Joey you chased me to New York, this is me chasing you to L.A. I wanted you to see this house because, this is where I want us to live, I mean if you like it, I want to move to L.A, I'd move anywhere of it meant being with you"  She said.
I felt my eyes begin to water.  This was beautiful.
"Oh Ella" I said running over to her and kissing her "I love it".
"I love you" She smiled happy tears rolling down her face.
"I love you more" I grinned kissing her again.
"Were moving in together " She cried.
We stood in the middle of the empty room hugging each other. 
"Congratulations" I heard Lauren cheer from the door way.
"Get in here" Ella sniffed inviting her into our hug "You too Darren".
They came into our group hug and we all cheered.
"I'm so happy for you guys" Darren said.
"Even Diane is happy'' Lauren laughed. I looked over at Diane who was jumping around the room. 

We all hoped in Darrens car, Ella and I sat in the back. Ella phoned the estate agent and put it on loudspeaker.
"Hello O'Donnels estate agents, how may I help you?" The woman on the phone said.
"Hello I'm Ella Harris, I'm the one who checked out the house on Pemburly road".
"Which house number?".
"Number 45".
"Oh yes sorry we just are selling a few houses on that road. So what did yous think of the house? Are yous interested?".
"Yeah we loved the house and we are definitely interested".
"So we would like to maybe arrange a meeting to discuss arrangements".
"That's the thing we have to leave L.A tomorrow morning".
"Well what time are yous leaving at?".
"We actually have to leave at nine o'clock".

"What if me and you missed the meet and greet? We could get the bus up" I whispered to Ella. 
"Actually we have to leave at twelve" Ella said to the woman on the phone. 
"Well we can arrange a meeting for ten" She said.
"Perfect we will be there".
"Before is it okay if I just get your names?" She asked.
"Yeah I'm Ella Harris spelt with two R's and my boyfriends name is Joseph Richter".
"Sorry can you just spell Richter for me?''.
"Yep it's, R I C H T E R".
"Wonderful, thank you and we will see yous at ten tomorrow".