Chapter Twenty

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
"NEW YORKKK! CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OFFF!" Lauren, Meredith,  Jaime and I sang in unison as we began driving into New York. "THESE STREETS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BRAND NEWWW!".
"Okay girls I think that's enough" Dylan said.
"We will never stop!" I screamed.
"Sing louder girls!" Meredith shouted.
All of us burst out laughing.

We all hopped out when we got to the hotel and ran inside. We were all buzzing for the show tonight. We were dropped directly at the venue and we all ran inside.
"Starkid on Broadway!" Lauren screamed as we ran into the stage room.
"Were not on Broadway Laur" Jim laughed.
"Starkid on the next best thing to Broadway!" Lauren shouted again.

"That was a good idea you had Ella, back on the bus I mean" Brian said coming beside me.
"It's just my goal to make everyone happy" I smiled.
"Well we're going to miss your happiness when you move" he sighed.
"Awh Bri that's so sweet, I'll be here for Senior Year and every single production after that, that's a promise" I said putting my arm around him.
"And Ella anytime you come to Chicago, Meredith and I have a spare bedroom" He smiled.
"I might just take you up on that'' I laughed.

"Nice to see you and Brian so close" Joey said coming up beside me.
"What are you jealous?" I asked.
"Should I be?" he smirked.
"Is don't know, should I?" I said turning to him and putting my hands on his shoulders.
He put his hands on my waist. "We'll see" I laughed.
Joey and I kissed. "EW NO PDA!" We heard Lauren scream as Joey and I pulled apart.
"What like this?" Joey said kissing me again.
"Stop!" She laughed.

At the end of the night we all gathered in the hotel, we all felt kind of sad but still over the moon with how the show went.
"So guys were going out on the town" Brian cheered "So go get ready and meet us here in say five minutes?".
"Were going to take way longer than that" I screamed as the girls and I ran upstairs.
We all rushed into my room and began getting changed. I took Jaimes short black crop top, put on a tight purple skirt with it and wore my black heels. Jaime wore a short playsuit with silver heels. Lauren wore a cocktail dress and Meredith wore a white top and a red skirt similar to mine.
We done our make up and hair and by the time we were finished we were twenty minutes late.
After taking a series of selfies we went downstairs.
"Finally" Jim laughed as we all poured into the lobby.
"Took yous long enough" Dylan laughed.
Joey came up to me. "Wow" he said.
"What" I smirked.
"You look.. you look just wow" he smiled.
"That's sweet" I laughed as Jaime took my hand and started running towards the door.
"Hey Jaime! Heels!" I screamed.
"Come on Ella! Meredith, Lauren and I are just buzzing to get out in this city, we have money to waste and drinks to buy!".
I followed the girls into a bar and looked back to see if the guys were still following us, they were coming in the distance.
We all sat down at a booth while Lauren went and got us drinks. It had been awhile since we all went out like this, and we were in New York! We might as well go a little crazy.